~9~

I sat on the couch next to Ashley, popcorn in hand. I saw she had picked Home Alone and was ready to press play. She picked the remote up from beside her and set her phone down. I set the popcorn between us so we could share.

I knew Home Alone was Ashley's favorite movie from the many times she had mentioned it before.

About half way through the movie we had been dying of laughter. I loved this movie so much.

After me and Ashley had about laughed everything out of us and the movie had ended. We decided to play a board game. I ended up winning but Ashley kept insisting I had cheated, which I hadn't. By the time we had settled down from all the fun things happening we decided to head up to my room. It was only around 11:00 but we were both pretty tired.

We both decided to brush our teeth and just layed down on the floor. We both scrolled through our phones for a little while just sitting in eachothers presents. I could see Ashley was messaging someone but I didn't want to ask who. After about 30 minutes of us just doing our own thing both of us yawned practically in unison.

We both got up and plugged our phones in.

"Would you like to sleep on an air mattress I'll blow one up for you?" I asked Ashley. She merely nodded her head, probably because she was so tired.

After a few minutes the air matress was ready I grabbed Ashley a blanket and pillow and threw them on top of her. She made a very overlydramatic dying sound before laying down on the air matteress. I wished her a goodnight before laying down in my own bed.

I stared at the ceiling for a while. I was so tired yet sleep was incapable of taking over my body.

Slowly but surely I eventually fell into the dark abyss you can call a dream world.

* * *

I heard a ding come from beside me. I woke up and picked up the cause of the sound. The first thing I noticed was the time. 6:30 am. Then I noticed a notification. I had no idea why anybody would be up this early.

I also noticed that the background wan't mine. I had accidentally grabbed Ashley's phone. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me snooping.

The notification was a text message I saw a previous one from her mom but the most recent one, was from Sebastion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

427 words

Sorry this chapter is shorter I didn't know what to write. Well schools out for summer I now shall ponder on all my life choices. Fun.

Remember to eat food and drink water. <3

Much love -me