~3~

It was a few hours after school when I got a text.

Ashleyyyy
hi!

Sebastion
hello

Ashleyyyy
Wanna meet somewhere so we can get this project over with outside of class so we can just talk during class?

Sebastion
Yea sure

                                                                                                                                ME
                                                                                                                Yea sure wanna meet at the park?

Ashleyyyy
Sure why not in 10?

Sebastion
K see you there

I suddenly got an instagram DM who I recongnised to be one of the popular girls from school. I clicked on the notifictaion as I grabbed my book bag. I slipped on my shoes and began walking to the park

Lila
So I know you have Sebastions number pleaseee would you give it to me I think we could really hit it off.

                                                                                                                       ME
                                                                                     Y'know thats kinda weird and invasive so let me put it simply no.

Lila
You do know you never have a chance with him right? From what I can see he already really likes me.

                                                                                                                         ME
                                                                                           I don't care if he likes me or not. I dont get why hes such a big deal.

I left the conversation at that by now I was almost to the park. It started coming into veiw and I saw Ashley entering from the other side. I picked up the pace and made it to the bench where she sat. We sat for another two minutes just talking when I saw Sebastion coming up to us.

"Okay then let's get started shall we?" I said as I set out my computer and notebook. Sebastion and Ashley just shook their heads in agreement. Sebastion seemed like he didn't talk much. I was perfectly ok with it. The less talking the better. We could finish the project faster. I just wanted people to go back to ignoring me and pretending I didn't exsist.

I was halfway done with my portion when the sun began to set.

"Hey it's getting late I think i'm going to go."

"Same here," Sebastion replied simply. We all gathered up our stuff and began walking in our own directions.

When I arrived home I took a shower and did my face care. I went on my laptop for a few minutes when I suddenly remembered I was going to look up the new kids name. I was kinda tired so I decided to just do it the next day and watch some Hulu. I put on one of my favorite animes 'Death Parade.' Though I had watched it quite a few times it was still my favorite.

After watching two episodes a weird thought came across my mind. 'I wonder if Sebastion likes anime. Omg why did I just think that. I need to stop being so weird.' With that thought gone I checked the time almost 11:00. I got up and brushed my teeth before setting my alarm and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

                                                                                                                        *  *  *

My alarm wake me as it blared loudly. I grogily opened my eyes and pushed the off button. I got up and went to my closet to find something to wear. I pulled out a pair of black pants, an oversized t-shirt, and my hair into a messy ponytail. Not like I had to present myself or anything. I walked downstairs to see my Father drinking his morning coffee.

It had only been me and my father for a while. My mother died a few years ago and my dad didn't really go looking to date someone again. Atleast I didn't think he did...

I made myself some tea and toast and sat at the table with my dad. He was watching the news on his phone per usual. After a few minute my dad stood up kissed the top of my head and left for work. I had finished eating by now so I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth.

I went back downstairs put on my air force one grabbed my bookbag and went out to get on the bus.

The bus arrived after a few minutes. I never like the bus there was always to many people and plus all the 'popular kids' rode my bus. So when I say there was lots of drama I mean it. Lila was also on my bus so I was kinda nervous to what she would say to me.

I quickly sat in my seat I usually sat in closer to the front. The next stop was Lila's. When she got on she just looked at me rolled her eyes and went to her seat. Believe it or not me and her used to be friends. Until she started a rumor about me our first year of high school. She started making fun of me then after getting recruited into the 'populars.' I missed her but I'd never admit it aloud.

After a few more minutes on the bus and me texting Ashley while listening to music we finally arrived at the school. I quickly got up from my seat and found my way to my locker where Ashley was waiting for me. She always had her parent drop her off, her mother just stayed home because she had like two other siblings. After my forst time at her house I knew I was glad to be an only child.

She greeted my as per usual we talked until the bell rang and we were off in our seperate directions. For some reason though today hadn't even started I had already wanted it to end.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

915 words

Hello again lovelys! Also I didn't expect anyone to see this. I made it as a joke because my friend said to because I, sadly but not sadly, am a jollibee simp. Have no idea were he's from though. Oh well.

If you do like this story please make sure to vote. It is much apprectiated!

Remember to eat and drink. Stay safe <3