73

ARTICLE

RISE AND SHINE, LOS ANGELES! Today marks the premiere of the long awaited for Marvel movie, Black Widow! After having starred in seven movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we are pleased to see Scarlett Johansson starring in her own standalone...

Today marks the premiere of the long awaited for Marvel movie, Black Widow!
After having starred in seven movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we are pleased to see Scarlett Johansson starring in her own standalone film! Finally! Now, it might be odd, seeing as Natasha Romanoff character sacrificed herself in order to defeat Thanos in the last Avengers' movie. This one in particular is set between the events of Captain America: Civil War and Infinity War.
The movie gives us the real side of Natasha Romanoff, one we've been waiting years to delve into.
Playing along Johansson, we have Piper James, our favourite up and coming star from England. Johansson spoke highly of James in a recent interview, stating "she has a really bright future ahead of her. Working with her on this film has been a true honour. She's a really special person. Hollywood better watch out, because she's going to take it by storm!"
We don't doubt it one bit! Her performance in the movie as Yelena Belova was remarkable!

Did you watch the movie? Tell us what you thought in the comments section below!

Read more:

Scarlett Johansson: reflecting on her career in the MCU

Piper James Discusses Anne's Garden, Black Widow, and Future Projects.

Is the MCU thinking of bringing back Iron Man?