Chapter 5: 2 weeks

Regulus POV

Over the next 2 weeks things had changed for Regulus.

He was becoming more and more comfortable there each day.

Him and Sirius had eventually made up. They were now closer than they had ever been.

He did end up telling Sirius why he had came there, which he had no regrets about because Sirius was very understanding about it.

He had become close to James and Remus also. He would make breakfast with James every morning and would spend a couple hours reading and listening to music with Remus who he had a lot more in common with then he thought.

***
James POV

The past two weeks had been amazing.

He was pleased to see that Regulus and Sirius had finally made up.

Him and Regulus had gotten a lot closer and Regulus began to smile a lot more which made James happy because he loved Regulus's smile.

One thing James had realized over the last week that he was not expecting to ever happen was that he definitely had a crush on his best friends brother, Regulus Black.

It came by A surprise to James who grew up thinking he was straight.

During his years at Hogwarts he was madly in love with a Redhead girl named Lily Evans, but that all changed when she came out as Lesbian and started dating a girl in there year, Lisa Rockwell.

Yes, he would love more than nothing to date Regulus but there were three things standing in the way of that.

One, Regulus was Sirius's little brother.

Two, Regulus is straight.

Three, Regulus just got out of a serious relationship with that Alyssa girl.

So James came to the conclusion that is was best to ignore his crush.

Regulus POV

The worst part of the two weeks was when Regulus found out that he had a crush on James fucking Potter, his brothers best friend.

Regulus was in trouble. He knew it was just a matter of time until he had no choice but to marry Alyssa who he still loved even tho he had a crush on James.

He hated himself for liking James but he couldn't help it.

Plus last time Regulus heard about James's love life, James had a major crush on Lily Evans. Who he assumed was still James's crush.

***

A/N: Here is a short chapter of James and Regulus finding out they like each other