Who is she?

A/N Again the disclaimer. I do not know personally anyone mentioned. This is purely a fiction exercise. Also because English is not my native language you may have to excuse some mistakes I may write. That being said I hope you enjoy it. :)

After getting a lot more intimate with Grant you ended up spending the night at his place and in his bed.

You slept profoundly all night, no waking up, and no interruptions. It's already over 9 AM when you finally wake up.

You are so relaxed you even forget where you are. You stretch your arms, slowly opening your eyes and you hit Grant involuntarily in the face with your hand.

Grant was still asleep, his belly down, his face turned at you. He groans, woken up by your involuntary slap.

"Oh, dear. So sorry. I didn't mean to wake you and certainly I didn't mean to hit you..." You apologize, lying now closer to him, caressing his cheek and then his hair.

"Mmmmm..." He mumbles, opening his eyes. He looks at you still sleepy but with a big smile forming in his lips. "Good morning..." He grabs your hand and kisses it. Then he proceeds to move on top of you and kisses your lips softly. "No need to apologize... Waking up with you beside me has already made my morning... Even if you hit me..." He giggles. "How are you?"

You wrap your arms around his back, feeling his naked body against your own, half a boner already there. You run your hand all over his back and you stop on his butt. You smile cheekily. "Want the truth?"

He smiles back at you in a flirtatious way. "Only the truth..." His hand runs softly over the side of your body, from your ribs, waist, hips and then to your thigh.

"I'm fine and a little... horny. Blame it on the gorgeous, hot and sexy guy that I'm lying with..." You open your legs to let him settle in between.

"Oh, babe..." Grant's half boner quickly grows into a full one as he leans to kiss you passionately, caressing your breasts at the same time.

After some minutes of foreplay, a lot of touching and kissing, you and Grant proceed to a slow, soft and sweet lovemaking, not as eager and hasty as last night's but more loving and intense. Grant makes sure he doesn't stop kissing, either on your neck, face or lips. Eventually you two come together, with what you think it's the best orgasm you ever had, almost tied with the other two from last night.

Grant's body falls on you. He's panting. "Have I ever said you're the hottest girl ever?"

"No..." You smile caressing gently his hair while you two are still catching your breath.

"Well, you are."

"Well... Considering you're the hottest boy ever I'd say we're good together."

Grant chuckles. "Indeed."

You keep cuddling fondling him and he remains silent just enjoying your caresses. You have your mind full of thoughts and your heart full of mixed feelings, or so you think. You should feel scared because you're willingly getting yourself at risk of getting major trouble at work but instead of fear you just feel calm and happy.

Grant doesn't even think about it. He just feels happy and relaxed and when you look at him you notice he has fallen asleep with a smile on his face.

You smile too. 'You're adorable. I wish this could be easier...' You sigh while you keep caressing him softly.

Ten more minutes pass and you are just about to fall asleep too when you hear some noises downstairs. 'Fuck, what's that...? It's certainly not Jett alone...' You tap Grant's back to wake him up and when you do it you hear what it's most likely Doug's voice, talking precisely to Jett. "Shit." You mumble.

Grant opens his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry, but I've just heard noises downstairs and I think I heard Doug's voice..."

"Shit! It is." Grant smirks as you two hear him again. "Fuck, he was supposed to be away for the entire weekend... Tell you what, I'll go downstairs, talk to him. Stay here, ok?"

"You're telling him I'm here?"

"No, he doesn't need to know. Maybe he just came in to grab something and he'll be out again..."

You suddenly remember you left some stuff downstairs. "Shit, my purse and shoes are downstairs, Grant."

"So, he'll know there's a girl with me. He doesn't need to know it's you."

You sigh deeply. "Ok..."

Grant kisses your lips. "Trust me."

You nod and you kiss him back.

Grant stands up and after getting dressed he goes downstairs.

He finds Doug playing with Jett in the living room. "Hey... You're back... Anything wrong?"

Doug looks at Grant with a teasing smile. "Yeah... I was called to fill in for one the actors of tonight's show that got sick. I'm gonna have to be at rehearsals this afternoon. Sorry if I interrupted your night with... whoever..." He giggles pointing at your bag and shoes.

"It's ok. I thought you were gonna be away for the whole weekend..."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry. So, who is she? Is she in your room?" Doug raises an eyebrow smiling.

"Too many questions. She's shy so..."

"Oh, seriously? You're not gonna tell me?"

"Does it matter?"

Doug squints his eyes at Grant. "You're not the one night stand type of guy... And you said you didn't want anything with girls now... Oh, shit, don't tell me you're back with that cheating bitch..." Doug rolls his eyes.

Grant shakes his head. "Of course not, I have some self-respect. Seriously, Doug, it's better if you don't know..."

"Famous one?" He chuckles.

"No."

"Ok, so she'll stay in your room till I'm out of the house?" He says ironically.

Grant takes a deep breath. "Can you please promise me you won't tell anyone? And I do mean that. There's a lot at stake here."

Doug frowns. "Sure... I promise, you know you can trust me. Now I'm getting worried."

"Seriously, no one can know. There are legal implications..."

"What?! Don't tell me you have a minor fan girl there..." Doug seems shocked.

"What?! Jeez, no! You know me better than that, man. Promise me you won't tell anyone?"

"Sure, Romeo, I promise."

"I'm not kidding."

"Neither am I, Grant. Honestly."

"Ok... It's my publicist."

Doug opens his eyes. "WHAT?" Then he just shakes his head chuckling. "Of course, who could resist to that? She's gorgeous and seemed nice... Ok, so why can't anyone know?" He asks puzzled.

Grant tells Doug about the clauses in the contract and what can happen.

"Oh, I see... That's fucked up. So you're gonna have to meet in secret... Ok, I understand and you have my full support. Feel free to meet with her here, I promise I won't tell anyone. Really. And see the bright side, a secret relationship is way more exciting..." He giggles again.

"I wish it didn't have to be a secret but... Oh well. I'm gonna check on her. Please, Doug, no one means no one, ok?"

"Ok. Don't worry. I've even forgotten already who she is." Doug smiles

"Thanks." Grant taps Doug's back and then he goes upstairs to talk to you.