Chapter 4

*Ding! Ding! Diii-*

I woke up to my alarm like I do everyday and reluctantly crawled out from my comforters, deciding it was time to get dressed.

I decided to wear black leggings and a loose-knit light brown sweater. Adding some jewelry such as some simple earrings, a gold heart necklace with diamond embroidered devil horns, a few Alex and Ani's, and applying my makeup, I slipped on some short, lace up light brown booties and grabbed my bag.

Jogging down the stairs, books in hand, I texted my mom and dad telling them I miss them and can't wait for them to get home.

As I went down stairs I checked on my little sister, and she was sound asleep. I was careful not to wake her up as I draped a blanket over her and quickly grabbed my keys.

Since my parents were taking care of some stuff back home, I drove my sister to my grandmas house.

When I got to my grandmas, I grabbed my spare key and opened the door. It was 7am and I had to be at school by 7:15. I walked into the spare room and laid my sister down, tucked her in, kissed her forehead and quietly tip-toed out.

I left a note, telling my grandma that Gabby was in the spare room, and that she would need to be at school at 8:00. I set down the bag with Gab's clothes, toothbrush, hair brush, and school essentials, on the dining room table and locked the door on my way out.

I hopped into my truck, turned on the radio, and decided to stop by Starbucks on my way to school.
--------------------------------

*At School*

I pulled into the first parking spot I could find and hopped out, locking my truck with my keys.

I saw Jack, and he quickly turned his head and walked away. Weird.

Sam approached me, and I grinned.

"Hey beautiful" He said, kissing my forehead.

"Hiiii" I grinned, blushing a light pink color.

He draped his arm over my shoulder and we walked over to the rest of our 'squad'. I was quickly greeted by Maddi, Tatum, and August who were seemingly a bit over excited.

"Umm, what's with all the excitement?" I asked.

August looked at Maddi, Maddi looked at Tatum, Tatum looked at me.

"Welcome to Westside's undefeated volleyball teammmmm!" Maddi squealed, drawing out the 'm'.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS? REALLY? AHH WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE!" I squealed as well.

"There's a party at Nate's tonight. We should go!" Aug said.

"Yeah and we should go shopping because I have nothing cute to wear." Tatum laughed, and we all agreed.

Tonight is going to be turnt.
-------------------
*After School*

"We have to go to Charlotte Russe! And Aero! And American Eagle! And Zumiez!" Maddi blabbed on our way to the mall.

"We have to go to VS, so Jessie can get some sexy thongs for Sam." Aug winked, and I chuckled.

"My thong is giving me a fucking wedgie right now" Tatum complained, and we all laughed at her.

"Keep laughing, assholes." She grumbled.

"Awh T, don't be mad. It's not our fault that you have a wedgie!" I said, and we all laughed some more.

We arrived at the mall and went to various stores, I found some cute outfits but haven't found the right one for the party tonight yet.

We walked into Charlotte Russe and I found the perfect outfit.

It was a short, black lace crop top, with a skirt that was a light turquoise color, with nude heels, a leather jacket, and a beige colored bag.

The girls gasped in pure admiration of my outfit, and gave me 6 thumbs up.

I purchased the outfit, they purchased theirs, and we were on our way to the food court.

I was so excited, in a matter of hours I would be at my first party in Omaha, I made the volleyball team, things couldn't be any better.

------------------------

Short filler chapter! Sorry I made you guys wait so long for an update, I've just been so busy lately omg..

I'm not very proud of this chapter at all ahaha. But tell me what you guys would like to happen at the party? And team Jack or team Sam?

#jam or #jassie?