Chapter 7

"hi sammy"

"hi jessie"

I took a deep breath and turned around, only to lose my breath again once I did.

"Jack?" I said, "Wha-What are you.. Where's Sam?"

His eyes became dull and sad and he opened his mouth only to close it again.

"Why? Why Sam? You could do so much better Jess.. I could treat you better than he ever could." His voice cracked at the end.

"Jack you shouldn't be h-"

"Why not? Because you want to let Sam fuck you while you're both drunk? You wanna let Sam fuck you in Nate's bed! Jess, I have respect for you and I care about you too much to let you do this." He said, stepping closer and closer.

I couldn't be mad at him, he had a point. And to be completely honest, if I did this I don't know what would happen tomorrow. Would Sam and I still talk? Would we date? Be friends? I don't know and it gives me a headache thinking about it.

I was deep in thought and didn't even think about that fact that I was naked.

Oh shit. I'm naked!

I quickly covered myself with my hands as I turned red and stared down at the floor.

Most guys would take advantage of a naked, drunken, female standing 5 feet away from them if they had the chance. But, Jack isn't most guys, and he padded the few steps to the dresser and pulled me out a pair of Nate's Nike sweats, and stripped off his sweatshirt to give to me.

"Thanks.. But why'd you give me your sweatshirt instead of one of Nate's shirts or something?" I began putting the clothes on, no bra or panties though.

"I just thought you'd look cuter in my sweatshirt." He softly chuckled.

As we were about to leave Nate's room, I spoke.

"Jack," I said

He hummed in response and turned to face me.

"Thank you." I hugged him.

He squeezed back and we stood in the doorway like that for a few more minutes before we decided to go back outside.
---------
SHORT FILLER CHAPTER
I know this is short but I have been beyond busy lately and super stressed about school starting on Wednesday and I still need to get supplies and clothes and shoes and ugh it's just so much.

But vote & comment! I love reading all your comments.

Twitter: @mlali14
Instagram: @maghanlalima