Chapter 6

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU HOEBAGS!" I yelled to the girls who were sound asleep.

Well, now they aren't.

"WHAT THE FUDGE DO YOU WANT!" Maddi yelled, throwing her pillow at me.

"Jack texted me to meet him and the guys at Nate's in an hour. If you want to come, you have to get ready now. If not, I'm locking you out of my house and not driving you home." I replied, grabbing my white high waisted shorts and black crop top with a silver dream catcher on it.

"Fucking Jack can hop off my dick, ugh." Tatum groaned.

"I always knew you were a male." August giggled, getting up.

"Just get up." She said, kicking both the girls in the butt on the way to the bathroom.

--------
*30 mins later*
--------
We were all dressed and ready to go, so I grabbed my keys and we hopped in my truck.

Nate's house wasn't hard to find, since I remembered the way from last night, and it only took about 10 mins to get there.

The girls and I planned on going to the mall later, with or without the boys.

"Jess, turn the radio up" Tatum said, dancing in the back seat with Maddi.

I turned it up, and for the remaining 5 mins of the ride, we listened to "Only" by Nicki Minaj and "Where Are You Now" by Skrillex, Diplo, and Justin Bieber.

"WHERE ARE YOU NOWWW THAT I NEED YO-" Maddi sang, before getting cut off.

The girls and I laughed as she bitched about how "it's not cool to do that to someone mid-jam". Fucking weirdo.

"JessieBear!" Jack yelled, running to me and lifting me off the ground, hugging me.

"Hi Jacky" I smiled as he set me down.

I looked up, only to see Sam staring at me, smirking.

"Well good afternoon, Samuel." I smirked back, kissing his cheek.

He stood there, slightly confused I'm guessing, as the rest of us continued our way into the house.

I spotted Nate, and walked over to him with $10, placing it in his pocket.

"The rest of what I should owe you."

"Nah Jess seriously I don't want it." he tried handing it back, but I refused.

"Nate, my parents are rich, I have more money than I know what to do with, money that no girl my age needs. Giving you ten bucks, isn't hurting me. I wanted to give it to you." I smiled, turning around and walking to the back yard, stripping off my clothes to reveal my bathing suit.
----
(3 hrs later)

"Ayee we should play truth or dare!" August said, sipping her beer.

We all agreed, and as we continued to drink, the dares got dirtier and the truths got more scandalous.

"Jess.." Tatum slurred,

"I dare you to take off all your clothes. bathing suit included, and go in the pool." She laughed once she finished, and with one last big gulp of my beer, I stood up.

First I removed my shoes, then socks, then bracelets, earrings, necklace, shorts, thong, shirt, and finally, my bra.

"Woooo! Work it guuurrrrlll.." Tatum slurred, August and Maddi giggling uncontrollably as I began to walk to the pool.

But before I continued walking, I turned around.

"You know, if y'all are gonna stare, you could just take a picture. It'll last longer." I winked.

"Well if you insist.." Sam smirked, taking his phone out.

"I was kidding!" I squealed, jumping on him and attempting to take his phone from him.

"Ooh Jess you better get off, you're naked, and hot as fuck, and I'm getting a fucking boner reallll fast." He panted.

"Give me the phone."

"Make me" he flipped us over and whispered in my ear,

"I would take you here, right now, but our friends are next to us watching us wrestle while you're naked. So, walk that cute little ass inside and meet me in Nate's room." he breathed in my ear.

"Fine, but you better delete that picture. I'll be right back guys, I gotta pee." I turned to my friends as they nodded.

Jack looked angry, and I couldn't figure out why. He was fine 10 minutes ago.

I got up, and ran to the pool, jumping in. A dare is a dare, and I never say no to one.

As I climbed the few steps to get out, I wrapped a towel around myself, have my friends a cheeky smile, and walked inside, making my way to Nate's room.

Shouldn't be too long till Sam comes up.

Am I ready for this?

Do I want to have sex with Sam?

Do I even know if that's what's going to happen?

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I heard the door know begin to turn.

"hi sammy."

"hi jessie."

------------

BOOM CLIFFHANGER
(I'm v sorry it's a short, sucky chapter)

I updated! Sorry it's literally been like 3 months. I was thinking of deleting the story, but you all left such lovely comments that motivated me to update & keep the sorry up.

thank you all, much much much love. :))

oh btw, team Sam or Jack? Or Nate.. ;)

please follow my IG & Twitter.

Instagram: @maghanlalima
Twitter: @mlali14