Chapter 5

"Lezzzz goooooo!" I yelled to the girls as we all hopped into my truck, ready to go.

I was truly excited, it's just a party, I know, but it's my first party here in Omaha. And I'll be surrounded by all my new friends. It's just all so exciting for me.

The girls and I were singing along to the radio, as I made a left and pulled up to Nate's house. I parked a few houses down, so I wouldn't have to worry about being blocked in by all the other cars that were obviously going to arrive soon.

Plus, I don't want any scratches or dents in my truck.

My truck is my baby.

"Ready girls?" I asked, hopping out and closing my door.

"YAS!" they screamed, and I laughed.

As soon as we walked through the door, I was met by the overwhelming scent of weed, alcohol, and sweaty teenagers. People were grinding on each other to the loud music, and making out in the various corners of the seemingly huge house.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Tatum yelled over the loud thumping of the music.

We all nodded and made our way to the kitchen, where I saw Jack, Sam, Johnson, and a few others that I did not recognize.

"JESSSSIEEE" Johnson slurred, and I giggled.

"JAYJAYYY" I said back, causing a few light chuckles from the guys and a cheesy smile from JJ.

Maddi placed a red cup in my hand, and without questioning what it was, I took a long gulp. I just wanted to let loose and have fun.

"I wanna go dance!" Maddi said as I quickly downed the rest of my bitter sweet alcoholic drink and agreed with her.

"Yeah me too" I nodded and placed my cup on the table as I looped arms with Maddi and walked out into the crowd of wild teens.

"Going Down For Real" by Flo Rida came on and I began jumping up and down with my fist in the air, shaking my ass in ways that would get me grounded if my dad ever saw, and grinding with random people around me.

I lost Maddi about 10 minutes ago, but I don't mind. I'm having a good time, a really good time.

"Hey Jess" Jack and Sam greeted me as they too started dancing with the large crowd.

"Heyyyy" I smirked, twerking on August.

Jack and Sam's mouths were gaping, watching me shake my ass in a repulsive manner on one of my best friends. But they soon started dancing as well, and Sam grabbed my waist, pulling me to him.

My back was up against his front, his face buried in my neck as I continued to grind up against him. We were sweaty, drunk, I believe he was even a bit high. Our breathing was ragged and he kept his hands on my waist the whole time, until Jack swooped in and asked me to dance as a semi-slow song came on.

"Dance with meee, Jessie Bear." Jack hummed in my ear as I giggled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, as I wrapped mine around his neck. We were swaying and moving to "Earned It" by The Weekend.

When the song ended, I decided I needed another drink, and I wanted to find out if anyone had a vape I could use.

"Alright, let's go. I think Skate might have a vape. He sells them for like 10 bucks if you're ever interested in buying one." Jack yelled over the now loud, thumping music that came back on.

We walked into the kitchen, where I poured a random liquid into a red cup and began sipping. Jack made his way over with Sam, Johnson, and another guy who I believe was Nate.

"Hey, I'm Nate but you can call me Skate." He said, flicking his chin up in a way to great me.

"Jessie" I said, smiling and then sipping some more of the throat-burning liquid in my hands.

"Heard you were interested in a vape." Skate said, and I nodded.

"Well I have one, but I left it at home." I replied, Jack's and Sam's and JJ's eyes on me.

"Well if you have cash on you I'll sell you this one for $5, I was looking for a girl to sell it to." He said, pulling out a purple, cheetah print vape.

"$5? Dude I'll give you $10." I argued.

"Nah, just give me $5, it's the least I could do. Besides, these guys said you're pretty chill, it's no big deal." He said, arguing back.

"Well, I owe you, Skate." I smirked, pulling $5 out of my pocket and placing it in his hand while taking the vape.

"Thanks man." I nodded as I placed the vape in between my lips, taking out juice from my pocket and inserting the cherry flavored heaven into the vape.

It was already charged, so I put down my half empty cup, pushed the button on the vape, and inhaled. All of their eyes were on me, but I didn't mind.

"Aight well good doin' business with you" Skate chuckled, and I grinned back at him.

"I'm going to dance again" I told the rest of the guys as I inhaled and released once again.

I made my way back onto the "dance floor" and began grinding up against a tall, dark haired guy. He had tan skin from what I could tell through the dark room.

"What's your name, babe" He said in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as I continued to grind.

"Jessie" I said over the music,

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Cameron, but you can call me anything you'd like." He said against my neck.

-----

I stayed at the party for another hour and a half, dancing, drinking, smoking, laughing, and having a good time with my friends.

Tatum didn't have much to drink and she doesn't smoke, so she drove us all home in my truck. I may have been drunk, but the whole ride back to my house had me worried as fuck about something happening to my truck. Tatum isn't the best driver.

When we arrived to my house, we all changed out of our tight clothes, put on sweats and t-shirts, and fell asleep, drained from everything that has happened tonight.

------------------

A/N} PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys!! So recently someone was commenting on ever chapter of this story saying it's trash, I'm trash, and many other rude & irrelevant things.
Let me just say, if you do not like my story, do not read it. There is no need to comment rude things. One of the things this person said was "Delete your ugly face", what is the point of that? It was all because I once commented on another story agreeing with the author on her negative thoughts about Madison.
Madison is gorgeous. In my opinion, she makes Jack happy but not as happy as he used to be. His smile isn't as bright anymore. Just had to get this off my chest!

So Chapter 5 is up. I wanted to make the party scene a bit different, because usually in fan fictions, things go wrong at parties. Trust me, soon there will be problems ;)

Chapter 6 will be up soon loves!! Thanks for reading!