Chapter 43: Tris

I don't know what Tobias is doing, but I go along with it.

"I love you to death and I wouldn't have it any other way," he says. He reaches into his back pocket and kneels down. "Tris Prior, Will you marry me?"

I gasp. I can't believe it. Tobias just asked me to marry him! Tobias just asked me to marry him! I scream. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shout. He takes my hand and slips the ring on my finger. "Tobias! I love, love, love you so much."

He smiles. "I love you too." Then I can't wait any longer. I kiss him hard and we walk backwards into our room. He helps me get my jacket off and I rip his off.

"Oh," is all I can think. This feels good. This feels right.

So again, as I'm sure you all have noticed, I seriously suck at updating. And I used to get on Wattpad on my school iPad, but it's blocked now... I can't even download the app. 😡 Also I'm working on a new story that isn't a fanfic and I am working really hard on that. I can't really find much of an ambition anymore to write this.

Here's my verdict:
I'm going to stop writing this unless I get enough pleads to keep going.

It would really help me out if you would read my new book... If I finally decide to post it.

Thanks so much you guys. I love you all so much and thank you for the support. You are amazing.

-K