Chapter 41 Part 1: Tris

(A simple edit I made at 1 a.m.)

I pull back and laugh. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh really?"

I take a deep breath, "I need to tell you something." He looks into my eyes and I look into his. "Tobias, I'm pregnant!! The corner of his mouth twitches, almost in a smile.

"Say it agian," he says.

"Tobias Eaton, you are going to be a father!"

He smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen him smile.

"Tris, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations." He kisses me hard, firm. He loves me and I love him.

"I love you, Tris."

"I love you too, Tobias."

I press my lips to his, smiling. I roll on top of him and he laughs. I pull off his shirt. He is beautiful. I touch his flames and kiss his lips. I pull away and say, "I really need to shower. I'm sure I smell bad from working all day."

He laughs and I kiss him one more time. I get in the shower and when I get out, I put on sleep shorts and a tank top.

I go back into our room and Tobias in already asleep. I lay down next to him and he wakes up, his shirt still on the floor.

"Good night. I love you."

"I love you too," I say.

"And I love you too," he says. Putting his hand on my stomach. I put my hand on his and he smiles. I can't help but smile back. "Its a good thing we didn't but anything for the other room," he says and wraps his arms around me.

"Yeah. We should probably do that now."

"I suppose so." He smiles and kisses me. And then I'm asleep.

**

I wake up and look at the clock. Three in the morning. I have as heap pain in my head. It hurts so bad I frown. Tobias wakes up I am still wrapped in his arms. "What is it?" he asks, frantically.

"My head. It hurts so bad."

He gets up and runs out.

He returns a minute later and hands me two Advil© and a cold glass of water. I swallow them and gulp down the rest of the water. He then puts an ice pack on my head and sits down next to me. "You okay?" he asks.

I can only groan. He walks to the other side of the bed and lays against my back. He rubs my back and it helps me relax. I take a deep breath and fall back asleep. A minute later I feel him kiss my head and say," I love you." He wraps his arms around me again.

So I've decide to make this a two part chapter because you Lovlies (that what I call you, if you hadn't realized it earlier) deserve it. Part two won't be for awhile, because I am REALLY busy this break.