Chapter 42: Tobias

"Grey," Tris says.

"And one yellow wall," I ad.

"Perfect, she kisses my cheek and I smile. The paint will come with the crib tomorrow. "Let's go for a walk," I suggest.

**

Outside the dauntless compound, we walk around until Tris decides she needs to stop. She stands against the building and I put my hands on both sides of her head and lean into them.

"So do you want to find out the gender of our baby? I mean I do, but I don't." She continues, "What do you think?"

"I think whatever you want would be perfect."

"I don't know what I want!" She is beginning to get angry and takes a step off the wall.

"So are yo along me to make the decision for us? For you? Because if that's the case, I say no. We should wait."

"Okay. I guess I agree. But that's - okay. Sounds good. You are amazing."

"Don't say that," I say. "You haven't found out about my ulterior motives yet. I didn't bring you out here to talk about our baby." I smile and so does she.

"Oh?" She says. I put my hands on her hips and gently push her back against the wall. She looks up into my eyes and I lean in close enough to taste her breaths. She leans in and I pull back, teasing. She hooks her fingers in my belt loops and pulls me against her. I have to catch myself on my forearms. She tries to kiss me, but I tilt my head to the side to dodge, kissing her ear, along her jaw and down her neck. "Do me a favor," she whispers," and never have pure motives again."

She puts her hands on my shoulders and slides them down my back to my waist. Her cold fingers slide under the waistband of my jeans, holding me against her.

Then, we finally kiss. It is a relief. She sighs and I feel a mischievous smile creep across my face. I left her up, against the wall letting it bear most of her weight. She drapes her legs around my waist. She laughs and she kisses me again. She feels strong, the way her fingers curl around my arms. She pulls back and looks into my eyes.

" I love you more than I ever thought I could ever love anybody in my life." I smile and kiss her a long kiss.

"I love you too. Let's get home."

**

We get home and when I close the door, she hooks her fingers on her belt loops and pulls me against it with her. I kiss her and I feels good. This is how we fit together. Against each other. "Now," I tell myself. I pull away and back off. I look into her eyes and she looks confused. "I need to ask you something."

"Okay," she says, still confused.

Ooohh! Cliffhanger!

Anyways I'm writing a new book and I'm scared to post it. I don't know what you Lovlies will think of it, and it's my own work so I will feel bad if you don't like it.

Also, the italics were a part form Allegiant (I think) but I changed a few things.

Thanks guys, 1.3k reads!!

-k