Chapter 36: Tris

I look at Tobias. He is still handsome, as mad as I am at him. His eyes are stern but loving. "Okay," he says. "I know I was jerk. I was drunk. I didn't know what I was saying. I've realized I get more emotional when I get drunk. That's why I got mad so easily. I really am sorry."

"Yeah. You were a jerk I can't believe you would say that to me."

"I know. That was dumb. But I don't want this to affect us. I love you too much. So will you forgive me?"

He stares deep into my eyes so I do the same.

"Yes. I forgive you."

"Thanks so much. I love you." He kisses me. So hard it takes my breath away and I have to pull back.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing. Let's get home."

**

As soon as I shut the door, he pushes me gently against it and kisses me. His hands frame my head on the door and I move my hands to his ribs, thinking of the Dauntless flame that is there.

I move my hands down to his waist and under his shirt. His hot skin warms my cold fingers.

He kisses along my jaw and down my neck. He pulls back for just a second and I try to run away. I duck under his arms, laughing, and he chases after me. He is faster than me and catches up quickly. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and runs in our bedroom.

He gently throws me onto the bed. He laughs and I kiss him, and in one, swift motion, pull his shirt off. He is so handsome and strong and I can't help but smile. I flip him over so I am on top. He laughs and kisses my neck leaving goosebumps in his path.

"I love you, Tris." Tobias says.

"I love you too, Tobias." I say and I kiss him.

I do love him and I can't help it. He pulls my shirt off and I sigh, a sigh of relief.