First Meeting

(A/N: I just had the sudden thought of creating this when i listened to Psycho and In&Out by Red Velvet... Enjoy~)

"Do you think it's a great idea giving this patients to those two?"

A Woman on her Mid-30's said as she looked through the files of their dangerous patients.

"I know their new and all but some how i just got this feeling..... They'll be OK..."

The woman on her 30's said as she finished reading the other files.

"It's Alright."

She smiled.

The Two Best friends looked at the two Doctors in front of them as they grew nervous if they will be accepted.

The tall woman gestured them to sit at the sofa in front of her table as she took the files that her Short friend was reading.

"Names?"

The two looked at each other as they gulped.

"Chou Tzuyu...."

"Yeh Shuhua...."

The tall woman gave them the files of their patients.

"First patient of Chou."

"That is Im Nayeon, 26 years old. Was reported to kill girls who feel like their more..... more you know, PRETTY AND GREATER THAN HER. She gets crazy if someone is above her so Tzuyu.... I advice you to wear a mask to hide your face...."

"Cute

"Cute...."

Tzuyu mumbled that made Shuhua nudge her.

"Next Yoo Jeongyeon, 25 years old. As people said she's a Clean Freak and hates it if something or someone is messy. She killed a 5 year old boy back when she was in high school because they were messily eating a ice cream..... She can be aggressive if you push the wrong buttons."