Asylum

(Did not check it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Wendy Looks at her laptop as Irene was with her monitoring it.

Yeri was trying to hack a laptop so she was in her room having a huge headache.

Jimin was with her too banging his head on the table if the hack was denied.

Hwasa and Mina guard the mansion with the Six.

Seung had warned them that Eric might attack the mansion and they have to be alert.

Hwasa was with Nayeon and Soojin guarding the backyard since it has an open space in the forest.

Mina on the front gate with Soyeon and Jeongyeon.

Yuqi and Dahyun are at the Big balcony area so they can snipe.

They have set two teams.

Team 1 (They'll Barge Infront of the Asylum so the guards will get distracted.)
Jihyo
Rosé
Solar
Rin
Tzuyu
Chungha

Team 2 (Will sneak in the secret passageway and steal Namjoon's files.)
Seulgi
Wheein
Moonbyul
Hyunjin
Shuhua

"Jihyo do you copy?"

Wendy asked to the earpiece as she glanced at the hacked CCTV and saw Jihyo made an ok sign.

"Seulgi?"

Irene looked at the other screen and saw her wife smile and nod while holding a shotgun.

"So who'll be bad bitch and barge in?"

Rin asked through the earpiece making Hyunjin chuckle and the rest giggle as Wendy saw Tzuyu walking Straight to the entrance holding her rifle.

"Wait Tzuyu what are you doing?"

Wendy asked as Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun who heard her were confused.

"What is Jagi doing?"

Nayeon asked.

"What is she doing now?"

Jeongyeon asked as she looked at her left.

"Is she going to be the bad bitch?"

Dahyun grinned.

Tzuyu kicked the doors of the asylum open as she saw over 50 guards looking at her.

"Hi bitches."

Tzuyu muttered as she immediately fired her rifle making the guards drop dead.

The others followed Tzuyu and started shooting them too.

"pabo!"

Rin smacked Tzuyu's shoulder because she couldn't reach her head.

Chungha went left with Rin and Tzuyu as Jihyo went right with Rosé and Solar.

Solar noticed that the vaults were open and no patients were heard.

"It's strange..."

Solar mumbled but they heard it through the earpiece.

Rosé looked at some rooms and found them empty.

Seulgi who led the team through Namjoon's office looked at Moonbyul to ask her wife.

"What's strange yong?"

Moonbyul asked.

The elevator dinged and Seulgi and Team2 Aimed their guns as they walked to the empty and quiet hallways.