Queen

As the plane landed back on Rosé's mansion, everyone went down as they fix their thing to their rooms.

Seulgi puts on a coat as she will go somewhere.

"Wheein!"

Seulgi called for the puppy.

"Yeah wassup?"

Wheein asked as she walked towards the bear.

"Well I am planning to visit the Moon's residence and I want you to come with me.."

Seulgi said as she saw Irene cooking in the kitchen.

"Did you just say Moon's residence?"

Jeongyeon asked as she immediately smiles knowing it was her Teacher who was the owner of her school.

"Yep, we will visit there."

Seulgi said as Jeongyeon nodded before going back to Tzuyu hugging her from behind.

Seulgi and wheein went to the car as Seulgi drove to the quiet streets.

"So... Who is the Moon?"

"Moon Yongsun and Moonbyul Yi."

Seulgi said as she made a left turn.

Wheein hummed.

"Seung told me to go there since she said I need to greet someone there."

Wheein nodded as Seulgi gave her a grin.

"You should rest for now Wheein, I'll wake you up once we're there."

Seulgi said as Wheein lays her head at the window dozing off.

Chungha received a call from Seung.

"Hey, Seung sup."

Jihyo's ears perked up when she heard Seung's name as she immediately rushed towards Chungha looking at her gesturing if Seung was alright.

"Hey Chungha, did Seulgi Unnie already go to 'that' address?"

"Yep she did, she brought Wheein Unnie with her."

"Well get the others ready, they might faint with shock."

Chungha chuckled as Jihyo timidly poked her fingers at Chungha's legs giving her puppy eyes.

"By the way, Seung someone misses you already."

"Oh? Who?"

"Kangshiiiiiiii"

"Oh Hyo you already missed me?"

Chungha left her phone to Jihyo as she saw Hyunjin and Rin both lost at the game they were playing with Tzuyu and Shuhua as their girlfriends cheer for them.

"BOOYAH! YEH AND CHOU STRIKE AGAIN!"

Shuhua shouted as she high fives Tzuyu.

"TZUSHU IS THE BEST TEAM!"

Rin rolled her eyes being bitter about her loss as Hyunjin comforts her girlfriend.