The Weapon Vs. The Destroyer

(Did not proofread)

Seung and Taemin walked towards the Quite Building.

"You know we're going to take him alive right?"

Taemin said as Seung nodded.

Suddenly they heard a very dark chuckle causing them to turn around and be met by a Smirking Eric.

"You are a Perfect Creation you know that..... Sam."

Seung glared at him not liking the name but she respects it as she got known by it.

"The names Kang Seung-shi."

Eric chuckled darkly.

"Well, Sam... Meet my new subject! The Destroyer!"

Eric laughed evilly as a person dived directly to the ground making Seung and Taemin cover themselves.

Seung looked up and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huening...."

Seung mumbled as she saw Huening with Red glowing eyes like hers.

"Sam... With your brother's treasure... I made the most powerful weapon! Not like you! You have betrayed me and Namjoon."

Eric shouted at Seung as she chuckled.

"Well... I don't regret kicking your ass."

Seung smugly said as Huening sent a kick towards Seung but she managed to block it.

Taemin sent an ax kick towards Huening but he immediately dodged it as Taemin had kicked the ground instead of making a huge hole.

Seung spun around as she gave Huening an uppercut.

She grabbed Huening's head and bashed it on the ground repeatedly.

She then lets Huening go and Lifts her fist.

Storing all of her strength at the fist she gave Huening one hell of a strong punch making the whole building shook.

What confuses Eric is that Huening was bleeding.

He was supposed not to bleed like Sam.

"Daniel tricked you didn't he?"

Taemin chuckled as he dusted his shoulder and immediately blocked Huening's strong kick towards his head.

Seung together with Taemin jumped up and gave a low kick at Huening's head.

"He bleeds and I don't. Doesn't that sound very confusing?"

Seung smirked at Eric as she took both of Huening's feet and spun him around and then let him go making him crash at 6 walls straight.

Huening grunted and grew angrier as he ran towards them again punching Taemin.

But Taemin being advanced he managed to dodge it and threw a kick at his face making him fall.

Seung heard some beeping sounds.

The building exploded as Huening carried Eric away and landed outside.

Taemin kicked a big stone away as he stood up weakly.

He saw Seung kicking a giant wall away from her as she had a giant piece of metal piercing through her stomach.

Seung looked at the metal and immediately grabbed it taking it off on her stomach but this time she was bleeding but she doesn't feel the pain.

"Seems like you bleed too."

Eric smirked as Seung chuckled.

"I do bleed, But I just don't feel pain ya know?"