Talking To The Moon

Rin, Tzuyu, and Wheein along with the rest went back to the mansion while Seung and Rosè offered to stay with Jihyo in the hospital.

Rin went back to her room and decided to recollect her thoughts.

Rin's POV

I'm in my room doing nothing but just looking at the wall crying.

I feel betrayed, angry, sad, and stupid all at the same time.

I can't believe I let myself be played again by some dude I just met not so long ago.

I shouldn't have followed my heart but just listened to my brain instead.

I should have known that following my emotions just lead me into something more tragic.

And now Hwasa unnie is dead because of me.

"I am such a stupid motherfucking asshole."

I said hugging my knees closer to my chest.

"No your not." I looked up and saw Hyunjin holding a tray of food.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked looking into his eyes.

"Well I figured out you needed some energy after what had happened, so I brought you some food."

He answered.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry."

I said going back into my previous position.

"You know if you need someone to talk to I'm right here."

He said putting the tray down and sitting beside me making me look up into him.

"It's just that I feel so stupid you know? I shouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me and I should've just listened to my brain like I always do."

I said while he was listening to me.

"I knew that I shouldn't listen to my heart and let my emotions control me because if I do, something bad always happens to me or the people around me."

I continued.

"And.... and now Hwasa unnie is dead because of me."

I said as I started sobbing again.

"Your not stupid...... your smart, funny, strong, brave, talented, outgoing, and beautiful inside and out."

He said while looking into my eyes.

"Oh please, stop trying hard just to sweet talk me so I can feel better. It's ok if your angry at me or even curse me."

"No, all I said about you is true...... and if anything he is the stupid one for tricking you and making you believe that his intentions for you are real."

"Yeah and I'm stupid enough to believe all of it and think that nothing is wrong and now I've caused pain to all of you especially Wheein unnie."

I said and continued to sob as I buried my face on my knees but then I felt Hyunjin hugging me.

"No one is blaming you Rin even if you ask Wheein Noona she wouldn't blame you. Love can make us do crazy things and make us blind because even if we see our loved ones doing wrong things we'll just ignore it because we love that person and there is nothing wrong with falling in love in such a short period because love can come to you anytime anywhere....."

There was a comfortable silence between us as he started stroking my hair and back which made me relax a bit.

"And there are even such things just like love at first sight because I fell in love the moment I laid my eyes on you."