Day 1: Dreams, Past And Tears

(A/N: Long chapter ahead and if I have some error please feel free to correct me)

Jihyo enters the asylum as Namjoon and Eric stopped talking when they saw her.

"I thought you quit?"

Namjoon asked.

"I'll visit MY patient before she goes you damn traitor."

Jihyo glared at Namjoon then walked away not before bumping her shoulder towards Eric.

"Petty bitch."

"Suck on toes Nam."

Jihyo gave him a middle finger.

Tzuyu and Shuhua then entered together with a Really pissed Rin and a Calm yet Cold Chungha.

"And what are these two quieters doing here too?"

Eric cockily said as he crossed his arms.

"JUST DIE ALREADY--"

"We're just here to make sure you won't do anything to our Babies."

Chungha clasped Rin's mouth with her palm and answered more calmly but deadly.

"Alright RinRin I'll go with Shuhua first, You go with Tzuyu and since they only have 5 days I guess we'll take turns."

Chungha said to Rin as the woman nodded and followed Tzuyu to go with her.

"Let's go Unnie?"

"Hm."

Room 25

The vault door opened and Nayeon looked at the glass room and saw Tzuyu with Rin.

"Jagi! And Ms. Lee?"

Rin waved at her before entering with Tzuyu.

"Hey Bunny Unnie I hope you don't mind Rin Unnie visiting you too."

Tzuyu smiled at Nayeon as the bunny girl shook her head and patted down her now carpeted floor.

Rin sat down as Tzuyu sat next to her while facing Nayeon.

"Well then Unnie, Should we Start the questions now?"

Nayeon nodded hugging her pillow.

Rin made a mental note to buy something For Nayeon to hug.

"Maybe I can buy her a Medium Bunny Plushie.... Or maybe I'll just buy a body pillow of Tzuyu. Heheheheh."

Rin smirked on her thoughts before composing herself to listen to their conversation.

"So Unnie I'll check on your health first, Are you experiencing Headaches?"

"Yes...."

Tzuyu and Rin Both furrowed their eyebrows.

"Can you tell us why?"

Rin asked as she had some suspicion on someone.

"Well.... I always wake up at Midnight or just simply Before the morning announcement.... I suddenly have headaches and I always feel like throwing up."

Nayeon admitted hugging her pillow more tighter.

Tzuyu nodded as Rin hummed.

As Tzuyu continued with her questions Rin couldn't help but look at Nayeon's eyes.