xxv, shake it off.

act two, chapter twenty five. shake it off.

the people from america had arrived to england, and they were all meeting up tomorrow. but until then, the couple were brainstorming ideas that they could all do.

back before the catherine and charlie thing happened, both tommy and olive did the same youtube video — same concept, and it was absolutely the funniest thing on earth.

the roast of tom simons. a video full of jack manifold slander, calling tommy really really loud, and all in all — just confusion. the highlight of that video was when jack sat on the bench with tommy, considering he got bullied more than him. though the point was to make fun of tommy.

the roast of olive adria. a video of making fun of her and only her, unfortunately not being treated with the same courtesy of making fun of another person. wilbur absolutely destroyed her. he knew her best — next to tommy.

so now, this was the roast of tom and olive. two absolutely inseparable people, who knew everything about each other. not to mention — they were dating.

tommy approached olive with the biggest smile on his face. this only meant one of two things: he had an absolutely terrible idea, or they were going to go jet skiing. olive had never been, but it seemed fun.

"i have an idea," tommy began. knew it, olive said in her head. she allowed tommy to continue whatever he had been saying. "so you know the youtube videos where we got roasted?"

this is a terrible idea.

"yeah?" olive answered, allowing the blonde to express his ideas. sometimes his ideas were actually pretty okay, but sometimes they were just really shit. "go on."

"okay. so basically, i was thinking we get everyone together at once, but they don't get to roast us," tommy began. this actually didn't seem so bad. "instead, we roast each other."

never mind, olive changed her thoughts. "we know way too much about each other to do this. we have a lot of secrets, that's in my opinion, no one needs to know."

tommy continued as if he knew his girlfriend would say this. "i know you like the back of my hand. that's why," he had a smile on his face as he explained. "i thought of everything that might concern you."

this was one thing olive loved about tommy — he was actually considerate (most of the time).

"so, we set boundaries," he continued. "we don't mention certain things — no matter how brutal we may get, it's off limits. like, you can't mention how i stole from the grocery store all the time."

olive laughed. but there was something she didn't want to mention, and she believed that tommy knew exactly what it was. he just didn't want to voice it aloud.

"i don't want you to mention catherine," she said. "or charlie."

olive was still great friends with charlie, and they texted pretty often as well. tommy looked understanding, but slightly discomforted at the names.

"right," he suddenly formally nodded. "we'll go over more later. i'm gonna head back next door 'cause my mum wanted me home by six. i'll see you, ollie." he kissed her and left the room.

olive couldn't help but the conversation made everything awkward. but if she didn't say anything, nobody would've.

CHARLIE!
hey hey hey

OLIVE!
just think while you've
been getting down and
out with all the liars and
the dirty dirty cheats
in the world u could've
been getting down to
this sick beat