xxxiii, tornado warnings.

act two, chapter thirty three. tornado warnings.

there is indeed, nothing like christmas in england. it's freezing, yes. it's enough to give you frostbite, but it grants olive great memories from as a kid — but this was a new experience, christmas in new york.

it almost sounded unreal to her. last time she'd been in new york, she was nine or ten years old. but now, she's seventeen — and she's never missed it more than now.

saying the goodbyes to her fellow friends who'd grown to feel more like family was tough. but olive would see them again later on, and she had new york to look forward to.

olivefromthegarden

mummmmm, tommy is dragging me to a different country againnnnLiked by boomerna, purpled, wallibear, and more

Liked by boomerna, purpled, wallibear, and more

user1, WHO IN A HUH

user2, AMERICA???? HELLO?????

user3, oh my god WE ARE GETTING FNAFDUO CHRISTMAS IN AMERICA CONTENT

user4, so this is what happiness feels like

user5, FNAFDUO AMERICA CRISTMAW??? OMG????

"there's nothing like summer in the city." olive muttered under her breath, the words to say no to this from hamilton stuck in her head.

"actually, there's nothing like winter in the city, if you think about it," tommy shrugged. "literally, nyc seems kind of cool. i can't wait for new years."

he was scrolling on his phone and reading about holiday season in new york. "have you gotten your present for me yet?"

oh, shit.

"no, why would i get a present for you?" olive rolled her eyes and tried to ignore the fact that she did indeed not get a christmas present for her literal boyfriend. "i hate you. you suck."

"okay, let me return mine really quick." he rolled his eyes jokingly.

"flight 207 ready for boarding, flight 207 ready for boarding."

the announcement rang through the airport, tommy and olive getting up from their seats and standing in line behind maybe ten to fifteen people. olive wracked her brain for something special to buy tommy.

christmas was in fucking five days.

and she was stuck with the one person she needed to get the present for.

alone.

as they got aboard the plane, tommy and olive took their seats (tommy got the window seat since he called it first), and he bounced his leg up and down anxiously.