Chapter-8

Manik's POV

So it was yesterday evening everything started again memories which I burried years ago, stood in front of me mocking me that I have not burried them entirely

Apparently the thing is I am sitting in front of my to-be bride I know it's like joke of century if u think me getting married but yeah my dadi is in a full swing to get me hooked up to her newly found grand-daughter. I know I am being sarcastic but being in this field and seeing people with one view will never work. And there is something off in this newly found grand daughter or too precisely daughter of Vishnu Murty. I still don't get it how come a criminal lawyer have no doubt in this girl.May be his love has become hindrance to his doubts

So where was I, yeah my wedding right an occasion where my Jaan promised me many things but she is not here.Dont get wrong ideas Jaan is not my girlfriend she is Jaanvi Murty my aunt and my love I was too young when jaan was with me apparently my mom was pregnant with Cabir and Mukti since it was twin she is always worn-out and that time my Jaan was unmarried so that made me hangout with her and she became my Jaan,my mamma and my mini world yeah I do love my mom a lot but Jaan is special so is the time I spend with her .So one day she was not there with me and when I asked my mom she said she went to her new home.

For a long time I was hurt but after few days she came back saying she will spend her evenings with me after school and again it all went well and then a angel put a small pea in her stomach which later grew up as a big watermelon and  we got Alya Murty her name was chosen by one and only Manik Malhotra that is me I want to name her "Heaven" cuz apparently that is where angels are from but Jaan said we can't name them heaven so Alya is an alternative for heaven.That is how the to- be bride entered our life *not then but now I really know where did the pea come from .Ha..Ha... Ha... I know it's a bad joke but just think a child actually forgets it's innocence once he/she grows up but be remembering them is really a fun factor*

So u all may be wondering how I remember them very clearly no I have no Einstein brain apparently before accident they were moving to airport cuz they were flying to states(US) as they were threatened by many people regarding the case Vishnu sir handled.

I have never called him uncle be it now or then it is because in my point of view he is the reason Jaan has to be temporarily away from me then and permanently now.So when she was moving I was just 10 she said me at the age of 15 onwards I will recieve a dairy and a letter with it for 10yrs on my birthday in courier and she will not contact be for 10 yrs and till now I have received 9 dairies and my nxt 25th birthday is nearly 6 months more.

That dairy is the place where she said many things to me like she would tease me, teach me, scold me, clears many doubts for me ,she was answer for all my unsaid questions every time I read the dairy it I shows a different perspective that dairy I received 1st was simple but when I re-read them at the age of 18 they had different meaning

People think I stopped depending on people but no I started depending on my diary.

And here this girl sitting in front of me is no where related to my Jaan and she is not the one I named heaven but a devil from hell i know I can't decide straight away but I don't know why her personality screams me "Yeah I'm a Bitch"  which can be never be a  quality of Jaan's daughter.

May be my lawyer's instinct.Or may be my love for Alya makes me think like this, yeah Alya is the love of my life how can I not love her. Alya was the reason that jaan stayed long time because jaan was pregnant with her ,yeah they say right pregnant ladies stay in their maternal house during pregnancy so indirectly Alya is the reason for her longer stay and eventually alya started loving to stay here so as a good father , Vishnu sir would leave both of them here in Malhotra mansion before going. If I love her then she loves me more than I love her,she is a crazy little girl who needs me as her husband in family game, if I am not there she would do any role but never a wife of any other boy if I ask why she would say that her appa told her wife and husband pair cannot be changed for next 7 lifes so how can she change me. That is the cute little Alya I loved and not this hitch's incarnation.