Chapter-22

Author's POV

It's early 5am Nandhini is caressing manik's thick hair who was sleeping beside her with his right hand over her stomach and legs tangled for the past half an hour she was trying to get up but when even she try his hold on her in tightening. She was also in a deep thought of what happened yesterday.

Just to make Manik believe that she did not care she acted like she was in a deep sleep but she did not know that her acting was this perfect that Manik himself came and caged her in his arms , the cage that she is ready to be prisoned all her life

Now that she know Manik can't sleep without her then what might be the reason of his hest of the moment drama.She just wanna sue this human beside her who have captured a very large place in her heart

Before she could think anything more she felt Manik smuggling more in her neck seeking  her warmth this is because he is gonna wake up.so it's her time to start her Oscar acting. Once he woke he saw timing which was past Nandhini's wake up time.

"Oh Shit thank God she is not up yet"saying so he kissed her forehead.

"How peaceful it is to sleep beside you, you know sometimes you make me forget my Jaan and those contract paper  also" he caressed her head and went to closet to change into his joggers.

Here his confession is actually a indirect signal from Manik that he is falling for her. But she is not able to understand if she should be happy that he is falling for her or sad that now he is avoiding her. Thinking about this made her forget to go down .

By now it was 07:30am and Manik came from his jogging only to see his family complaining and screaming Shanti Tai.

"Shanti I asked you tea and you are giving me hot water where is my tea and where is my newspaper" Raj screamed

"Shanti my coffee is not having sugar" dadi said with irritation.

" Shanti why is the Pooja room not arranged"

"Tai my chocolate milk"

"Tai my protein shake"

Manik can't believe is this even his family they were literally behaving like those people in fish market in this early morning but he knew solution for all their problem is his wife who did not come down .

He can't believe that with very few days his family is addicted to her just like him. This is not good but he can't snatch her happiness from her.

"Shanti tai"

"Ab Aapko kya kaam hai Choti Baba" she asked being frustrated.

"Mujhe kuch nayi chahiye Tai aap bas aaj tiffen keliye saaman thayar kijeye I will see Nandhini and ask her to come down she has not slept last night maybe that is why she did not come down" he said she smiled with a relief first but next he saw her giving teasing smile when he understood why she is laughing he face palmed and went away but Tai did notice his ears being red.