Chapter-10

Author's POV

Abhi-Hi Maddy

Maddy-* excited* OMG You came back!!!!

They hugged each other and gave a pat on each others back

Maddy-I missed you man!!!

Abhi-Happy to know atleast there is someone who missed me *Dramatically eyeing Manik*

Manik-*Rolled his eyes* Here I thought my sister would miss this joker but guess it's wrong*Shrugged his shoulder*

Abhi started blushing

Maddy-Like seriously Abhi be a man u love Mukti for a decade and u date each other for half a decade and still u blush like a newly wedded woman.*started running around the table*

Abhi chased him.

Manik-Enough guys now let's talk about my marriage

Abhi and Maddy together "It's engagement not a marriage Malhotra/Sir.

Manik-It is a marriage but not with Alya instead with Nandhini.

Abhi,Maddy-What???

Manik-Yes and that is the contract you are having in your hand Maddy

Abhi-Contract Marriage???

Manik-Yes it is!

Maddy-Why sir???

Manik-Look guys by now I know dadi will not stop till I get married to Alya and I am not interested in getting married not now and never.

Abhi-So you are going to ruin a girl's life?

Manik-No,everything is upto her call.I am just gonna  suggest her this offer.It is not like she is the only girl who exist in this world.

Maddy-But sir...

Manik-Maddy I give u salary just to obey my words not to question me.Got it!! * Strictly*

Maddy was going to argue again but Abhi hold his and and shook his head as no

Abhi-So when will your to be bride will reach here I am cent percent sure you would have called her here by now

Manik-Yes*Sees his watch* on the count of five

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

Excuse me sir???

Manik-*He eyed Abhi to take the couch*Get in!

Nandu-Sir you have called me.

Man-Yes Nandhini I don't like to beat around bushes let me come straight to the point I have an offer for you.But the decision is purely yours,I am no one to force you.

Nan-What is it sir???

Man-You have to get married to me,

Nan-What !!!!

Man-For an year.

Nan-What sir do you seriously think that I will sell my self-respect for money

Man-Just listen to the pros and then ur wish,this has nothing to do with self-respect ,have u not seen people getting married and divorced if they don't feel compatible with each other ,just don't run ur mind with all those stupid teen fiction where u get contract married and I abuse you or even worse like me being a womanizer and torture you.