Chapter-24

Author's POV

London - Aryan Mansion

A lady was alone in a room of King size bed , The door of her room was opening slightly and one small girl came in and climbed up the bed as and crawled to the lady and hugged her back tightly.

The lady had a small smile in her lips like she know who came and disturbed her sleep. The lady turned and hugged the little girl.

"Mamma we again woke up late Today"

"Really" the lady asked and the little girl nodded her head cutely in yes

"Mamma why do he even wake up this soonish" the little girl asked yawning.

"Because I am active child and you are a lazy goose" heard a voice on door only to see a small boy was standing there on the door fresh like a flower.

"Aayan what is the need to wake up this early,it's too cold out I don't even want to come out of my covers nd you here is standing all fresh totally dressed up to attending some party" the little girl whined

"Aro one's habit and discipline in the defining factor of a human" he preached her calmly

"Beta jii are you sure your 10, cuz I don't think so", the lady asked the little boy aka Aayan

"Correct question mamma,Ayan you were with be from your birth how come you are this dicipline when I don't even have a single percent of it" Aro said dramatically.

"Small correction little lady even before the birth you both were together" the lady corrected by now both the lady and Aro are sitting onnthe bed.

"Haa haa the very same Murty" Aru said containing her drama

"Mamma just leave the bed and get ready we have works to do" Ayush said the lady.

"Now my son will teach me what to do...hmmm" the lady spoke dramatically.

"You know I dont need any DNA proof to say you and Aro are mother and daughter you both behave equally dramatic" Ayush said shooking his head

"We take it as a compliment haina mamma" Aro asked the lady who indeed nodded in yes.

"Nandhini Murty and Arohi Murty up now"they heard a strict voice from Aayan Murty the little boy.

"Come on Ayu you are being over strict today"Nandhini told him.

"Mamma I am really alright and perfectly normal you don't have to pretend like this to make me laugh" Aayan said and sat on Nandhini's lap

"Do remaind me Ayu that you are just 10" Nandhini said and kissed his cheeks.

"Mamma me" Arohi asked showing her cheeks to which both mother and son kissed her cheeks together and they laughed and enjoyed their time .

"Okay bacha parties don't forget today we are moving to our mini mansion "Nandhini remainded them

.
.
..
.....
........
..........
.............

Mumbai Airport
" Mamu see na mom is saying she is gonna join me in summer camp in London we are going there to enjoy haina" a little girl asked a man sitting in the wait lounge.

"Kyu aapko camp join nayi karna Saayu"the man asked pulling the little girl up to his lap.

"Mamu you said na it's a holiday,then who will go to school during holidays" she asked him being disappointed

"School does not mean classes bacha, we would enjoy playing games and learn new games and activities" the man explained her slowly and clearly.

"Oh hooo....iska matlab book free school haina" Saayu asked him, for which he replied in yes

"Chachu why are we going to London" came a loud voice behind the man only to see a little boy standing in the chair behind.He turned and gave his hand to the boy who held it and jumped front and sat on the other thigh.

"We have some business to take care over there some collaboration is going to happen over there we will make lots of profits then we can buy lots of chocolates for you" Man kissing the boy's cheek.

"Manik boarding ka time hua hai" Someone called the man .

Obviously it's our Manik Malhotra.

"Haan Abhi let's go" Manik said and took both the kids Saira and Abeer in his arms.

"Cabir is the apartment ready,will it me comfortable for everyone of us?"Manik questioned Cabir who took his son from Manik.

"Haan Manik everything is totally settled ,Mukti, Soha,Maddy,Reyan and Navya all of them have settled over there very comfortably now it's just us" Manik just nodded

Later Manik have Saira to Abhi,they have completed the security procedure and sat in lounge,but the thing is both Cabir and Abhi are looking and observing Manik ,it's been 12 yrs still they could not find that lost Manik in him even for a second it's like there is nothing that existed like that in him, Nandhini was the one who.built a castle with his broken pieces,now she is gone he is gone too.

Author's POV ends

.....,...

Author's note

Maybe as a reader you guys are shocked but this leap was in the plot form the very start of the story.

So yeah how do you guys feel this leap.

I know the chapter.is small but the theme of this chapter is to show that the story has taken a major leap.

Here after the past scenes will be as a flashback.

If you guys find any similarities it's purely conincident

With Love
Hearty❤️