Chapter-18

Nandhini's POV

Do you like me??

That's it I am a gonner for now ,Nandu how can you forget that this idiot is an lawyer....

"What I like you,are you hearing what you have spitted just now"I asked sarcastically to avoid any doubts

He narrowed his eyes at me

"So you don't like me??"He asked with one hand holding his leg and other the car bonnet for support.I nodded my head

"Then what is this care and concern "He asked making me go blank

"Hum-an-ity"I shuttered

"Uhg"!!!

"I mean humanity Mr., have you heard this word you know even if a dog  precisely Street dog is injured also I would tend them ,you know what now I won't tend your wounds"I got a composer and told him sarcastically,He did not felt bad his face was saying something else

"So this is just a humanity gesture"

I nodded

"So I promise you Nandhini Malhotra I would not tend this wound but,you yourself will come to me and tend them it's Manik Malhotra's promise"Saying he sat in the driver seat.I also sat beside him

Flashback ends

This is what happened ,he got a vague idea of my crush for him and to be honest I a not worried even one percent , though I acted like a utter fool in front of him later I realised that he knowing about my crush for him does not make any difference if he is against this also it's an year contract if he is interested then it's forever so no comments.I really doubt the forever one.

This is one among few things I thought maturely I guess!!!!

Proud of you!!!! My mind voice said me

Today I am too tired to pull the below bed and sleep and even he is not here so it is good that I can now jump in the bed and sleep.

Ayiappa sab ki raksha karna, I thank you for this wonderful day, tomorrow make  everyone's day better than today.I prayed to my ayiappa,from the time I reached here I stopped saying his name loudly I don't want people to see me as a gone case like they see me in my work place.

Nandhini's POV ends

*___________________*

Author's POV

Here in dadi's room Manik could not sleep properly.For two reasons

One the AC in her room is not enough for him,amd two is Nandhini.From the time he have seen her there is something new every time he see her he discover something new about her.

When he met her first he saw her as a helpless pitty girl,the next day she was brisk enough to face the storm ,a good cook,a talkative girl, a lawyer while arguing for him, her self-respect,first and foremost thing is her caring nature.

He could never come to an conclusion with in a day but he could also not understand that if she is faking ,the  can a girl fake all the good quality at once.

He could not sleep anymore with that thought he went out of dadi's room silently and went upstairs.

When he opened his room and went in he saw Nandhini sleeping in his bed and this late night He don't have strength pull the lower cot so he  went and slept beside her with putting a pillow in the middle as the barrier.