-[S.1]-[C.11]-> [So I'll Find My Path]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Remember when I said about postponing the Fem!Itadoribook?

Yeah... It's also a tough choice.

In any case, welcome to yet another chapter as we get each time closer and closer to finishing the first season. After that it's time for Tatsumaki and Violet Evergarden, which, regarding the latter, I might have to do some unofficial stuff. Seriously, developing a relationship is already tough, now in 12 Chapters and a movie? Even worse, when the characters in question are two little dumbasses? Yeah, it's tough.

Nonetheless, I'd say that we have maybe... Four or five? Maybe around that, before we're finished with the first season. Then, I'll focus on my next two fanfics, maybe three, I don't know, then I'll come back to writing this one. Seriously, I just have so many projects in mind that I might as well start writing them now if I wanted to get them done. That said, it would just slow down this fanfic, which is my main one.

And dare I say, will be the longest.

But yeah, whatever, guess I'll just suffer then, as usual lol. I hope that you enjoy the chapter, as more characters will be introduced, and soon enough... Even more. But not the good type of characters. Those of you who read The Saint's Lion before the rewrite probably already know who. So, for those who didn't, I hope you're excited cause I guarantee that none of you have any idea of how much I have planned.

In any case, let's roll!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Y/N: ["I know that you're an embarrassment to your parents but... CAN'T YOU MOVE ANY SLOWER?! A BABY WITH NO LEGS COULD RUN FASTER THAN YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE OR SOMETHING?! DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN TO YOU?! MOVE THOSE LEGS MORE, SOLDIER! MY PARENTS THAT ARE NON-EXISTENT COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS SHIT!"]

It was a pretty clear contrast.

While the scenario around them was green, beautiful, basking in the bright sunlight and the beauty of nature, Y/N words echoed through the trees. They were loud enough for some of the flowers to rustle, and some birds to be scared as they flew away. Issei, who walked up a hill with groans of clear pain and strain thanks to the massive backpack on his shoulders, paired with Y/N on top of it, moaned in pain.