Chapter 40

"Remember, stick to the plan" Shota instructed, he was going to rescue Emiko and had allowed some of the students to come along. The team consisted of Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto Tenya, Uraraka, Shinsou, Tamaki, and Nejire.

"Let's hurry up and make those bastards pay" the loud blond said arms crossed.

"We can't just rush in there" Uraraka frowned worried for the girl's well being.

  "Katsuki, we should be smart about this" Tenya said waving his arm up and down.

"Whatever four eyes" Katsuki grumbled.

"The others will handle the outside, you all will head in and find out where there keeping Emiko" Shota instructed. The group nodded,

"and remember, stick to the plan" he repeated in a stern tone.

  "Yes sir" they all said at the same time, just then the sound of fighting could be heard.

"That's our signal" the teacher said. Uraraka stepped forward using her quirk to float everyone up to the building's roof, once everyone else was up she made herself float landing next to Izuku. The green haired boy removed a loose panel giving them access inside.

  "Boss!" a male yelled almost slamming the door open. Hanna turned her head,

"why must you bother me" she asked in an irritated voice.

"We're surrounded by heros" the man told her. The red head dropped the pen she had been holding in shock as she stood up from her desk.

  "What?!" she yelled slamming her hand down.