Chapter 42

"Get out of our way you bastards!" Katsuki yelled explosions ripping through the air knocking the men down like bowling pins. Shoto and Izuku stood next to each other as the green haired boy gritted his teeth. He punched one of the men in the face sending him flying into a wall and knocking him unconscious. Shoto had frozen a metal pole using it to knock back any enemies in his way.

  "How many of them are there?!" Izuku questioned.

   "That doesn't fucking matter" Katsuki cursed sending another explosion towards one of the men.

"We'll take care of as many as we need to" he smirked. With one last explosions the men who had been left standing before were now knocked unconscious.

     "This place is like a maze" Uraraka said, she peaked into another room seeing no sign of Emiko. Her heart dropped concerned for the girl's wellbeing.

"Don't worry, we will find her" Tenya said. The girl smiled nodding as they continued to make their way down the hallway. Suddenly, as they turned a corner they were spotted by a woman who turned to look at them with a glare on her face.

  "Stop right there" she called out. Uraraka looked over at the boy next to her both of them nodding to one another as they prepared to fight. The woman charged at Uraraka but was intercepted by Tenya who kicked her some ways down the hallway. She landed with a dull thud. The brunette kneeled down touching a loose piece of metal, she took a deep breath focusing on keeping her quirk active. The metal rose into the air and before the man knew it he was unconscious.

  "We need to get out of here" one of them said, they turned on their heals and started running.

"We should follow them" Iida said allowing Uraraka to climb on his back. They chased the men down the hallway,

  "maybe they'll lead us to Emiko" the brown haired girl said. The men took a sharp turn as did the two students.

"Look out" a voice called. The two turned their heads to see Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki running towards them. Uraraka yelped as Iida dodged out of the way.

   "Keep following them" Uraraka pointed towards the men.

  "Don't you kids ever stop" a female voice sneered.