Introduce

You're sitting in a bar, holding a glass of wine. One sip of those two little lips that kept drinking. You hate him for leaving you, you hate him for betraying you. It's stupid that you love him so blind you can't drink him, go ahead.

" you're not gonna be abandoned again, are you? but... you'll make a bet on me. You'll make it right, Muichirou! "I'm going to replace him now, and you forget about him." You touch her again, and don't blame the sea for salty! Better stay away!"

"Why do you keep following me? Why don't you just leave me? If you say you love me, better him! or maybe you're fucking spiritual!"

But after you met him, he'd been dirty by him. You blind trust him, you love him and give him whatever he wants. Then one time, you caught him intimately with another girl. You saw them kiss so well. You don't blame him for not brave enough, so you went to the wine. You've been drinking for two months, but you don't tell anyone, and nobody knows. Because you drink so much, every time you see him and the other girls stab you in the back, you drink. Muichirou was your classmate, he liked it, but he didn't say it to get you into someone else's hands. Muichirou was gonna give up hope but when she found out she drank because of her boyfriend in the back, you couldn't hold it in the back. You're the one who's gonna save you, will be his replacement. Think about it, let a guy who doesn't have any experience in love sawing a girl who's forbidden by another guy. Is he going on Happy Ending? Or go bad Ending Street? Well, even I don't know, watch it!