Demon in the hut

Tracking the remaining footprints on the ground, Nezuko finally went to a small river. Seeing what people are in front of you, you're hiding behind the nearest tree, observing and watching. Nezuko was so low-wind of a middle-aged man, he walked over a little, and his eyes opened up, and he realized, the man who was shaking and talking to the bungalow that he met at the very beginning.

" He's referring to us..."

Nezuko was low, and then there was another quiet voice that went up: - Good job. I can smell them so close... my V-So... The conversation is still going on as a given, but Nezuko can't hear, the distance is still quite far from the voice just enough to hear between you. Until Nezuko decided to step closer... Strong! Not careful, I stepped on a branch.

Even though the sound was not too big, the audio of the person inside the hut was very good, and he said a loud voice: The sunset was flat in the sky with a colored red blood, with no mercy had immediately turned off, leaving a dark sky. Nezuko panicked to look at that cabin, a tall figure comes out of there. The forest is covered by darkness yet to shine, but Nezuko saw his blood-blood eyes glowing.

Demons. He's a demon! The Lord did not dare to move, his legs were stubborn, as a natural born to fear the sense of his enemy extremely-powerful. Damn, fighting is a low chance, and now you're not gonna make it. So, Nezuko made the final choice. Even if it's a little risky, I'll sneak in and create a big echo, waiting for Muichirou and Tanjirou to come in. Putting five fingers up the sword, as soon as Nezuko was about to pull his sword out, suddenly his body was held by an arm, pulled him into his chest. Nezuko came as far as he could, he immediately jumped on another tree away from the man and the cabin. Until we calculate, Nezuko looked up and looked, quickly identified his identity in front of me.-

-Muichirou?-

-Are you an idiot? If I hadn't followed you, you'd be in the belly of that monster! Muichirou held me on my hands constantly blaming, jumping over the tall trees that soon returned to their camp. You gently put her on the ground.

Because that uncle is suspicious in the afternoon... and that's why you should be looking alone?! Muichirou is suddenly cranking, and the frustrated look of the eyebrows and the frowning eyebrows, and the Tanjirou is running up and running to the sister's surprise. I'm sorry. Now, if that demon tore his body apart, you can talk to me now? Shinobu-san soon said this mission wasn't easy so I was nominated with you, so at least put your mind to the situation!

Muichirou is not a bit of a hesitation, all of them, all of them yelled at Nezuko like their own, both the plump and the quiet voice that's been on the daily basis. Nezuko doesn't feel sad or angry when he's yelled. Strange, why? Is it... are you bleeding?! Nezuko was crazy to his head, removing the thought that came into his head. But, I'm facing Muichirou, the red eyes and the dark pink and the red, the pure white people who look at you. It doesn't seem to be all over my edge, your voice is getting a little angry, your eyebrows are all over it. Nezuko's intertwined his fingers, he leaned down on the ground, his feet were painting into a rotor shape on the ground. Just like you said, I want to make an apology.

Because when I came up with this stupid idea to be following by myself, I had a feeling that you would have come to me in time. Muichirou heard that his eyebrows were immersely stretch, and nuances were also very immature. So, Nezuko raised his head, on the peach lip-colored lips are a sweet smile, big, big, twinkly eyes like stars glued and bright. Seeing Nezuko's looks before him, both your cheeks are so hot, and there are red lights.
Cheat...

" You're so cute, how could you blame me? Blue! Blue!-

- Come on, give him a big hand! Suddenly, from the darkness of the forest, the shadow of a skinny man who came. Thanks to the light of the flame Tanjirou lit, the face of this monitor also reveals itself. Tanjirou just ran up to his sister, and suddenly became too aggressive about the voices, Nezuko and Muichirou raised the eye on the same side. With the face of twelve and twelve-sixteen-foot-tall, white hair, white hair, with the pale red eyes and white skin.

That man had a slight kimono with no flowers, he kept a small distance, standing in the sight of the demon-slayer soldier. Young man can't hide it in the face of his own patient. Without the response, he was just a little smiling, his pale red eyes didn't have a flash of light. It's nice to meet you, Shiro.