Old whip

Put your glasses down, Nezuko, enough for today." Lanquan in a drunk, she heard a boy's voice. You can't see his face, but by the voice, it's someone you know, it's just strange.

" Hmmm???" He gently removes your hand from the cup.

"The big, warm hand grabs, you don't fall." We're leaving, I'll take you home." Again, action, real gesture looks very gentle. It gives you an unbelievably warm warmth. Who is this?

" Let go of me... who are you? Do I know you? Positive." Even though her head was not sober, she couldn't let a stranger take her. You started fighting back, but you drank too much, you couldn't resist. Shit, the sleepover is coming right now." Who are you anyway?"

" After all, you're going to sleep with your eyes closed. Strange, why do you feel so warm and gentle? It's like a winter day with the fireplace next to it. It's peaceful and safe, why is it so strange? This is the same feeling your brother gives when he's with him. Family remembers come, tears pop out. Nezuko is thinking of his little family and his cozuko, remember his lovely little brothers, remember the sweet mother, remember the gentle mother, remember his beloved brother.

" Onii-chan!"

He gentlely put her down on the sofa, took her off his jacket and rearranged it with her bag on the table. Spying up the clock, Kim's 11 o'clock, it's late. The confusion comes to your face, you stand and you're not thinking. And then he just struck for a while, and he carried her to his room, gently put her in bed, put her under proper sheets. After checking everything out, you're comfortable turning the lights out. You stand at the bitter door, do you think you're right? You still have a chance to be with you? Ahhhhhh, it's headaches... RENGG!! You were in your head and hesitation when a phone call came. Who could be calling right now? The mood is a little frustrating to be disturbed at this hour, but looking at the name of the caller, the fuss just disappears, instead of a surprise. You pick up." Ya! Good evening, Muichirou."

" Hello, Tanjirou."