Cry

It's not a beautiful day. It's dark, gray, it's as sad as your mood right now. It's raining outside, it's making your heart heavy again.

" It's a rainy day again, so sad, just like me..." 

You're drinking again...

You want to quit, stop the bitter, and sweet thing. But every time he wants to leave it, he pushes back to it. The other day you saw another girl with him, you were jealous, hating, crying, but nothing but drinking. How long are you gonna have to suffer for this? Your heart is like a toy, let him rip and then put it on himself. It's been like that for a year that sometimes makes you think that sitting alone with alcohol is not bad... ring your phone rings, reading his name. You're still picking up, talking to a happy voice like you're okay and looking forward to calling.

" Hey, my girl, how are you?"

I'm better, I'm glad you called. You're still keeping that little voice, just answer it. Nezuko tried to keep his voice as natural as possible, didn't want it to be affected by a few drinks before.

" That's good. I'm good. But, honey, we'll never see each other again next time. I have a job, you wait. And again, I've heard this a dozen times, I haven't seen you in a long time. Just because he said "business" you're sure you and he won't meet for a very long time. Been dating all this time and he's still like that? Isn't your love for him enough? Bite the teeth and endure, try not to make hiccups." Too bad, huh? Let's get home early, we haven't been out in a while, I want you to go home for a little while."

"Tears fall, pour words in his mouth. I know he's gonna say no but somehow you keep trying. Okay, I'm gonna try and hang up, call him on for a second and make you happy. He may be a bit of a fixer, but at least you can stay with him, at least he's letting you love him, at least you can take care of him a little... that's okay...

Hey, what do you call this? It's incredibly blind, isn't it? You don't want to, either, but life without him is unbearable. He's made you a habit of loving him, and he's got to remember every day. I'll try to ignore him, give him a chance again and again. It's okay to pass it on a thousand times, because it'll at least let you stay with him a little bit...

A stupid girl, falling into a love trap, and then head into the stupid...