Jealous

It was just an accident, when Muichirou was wandering outside the agency, then decided to take a turn into the sick room you knew someone was inside. The door was open to Nezuko, who was sitting in a sick room, who was sitting in a sick room, when it was supposed to be just you and your brother were the only ones left in this room where everyone had their own mission. Muichirou saw them behind the door, just cold, and it was just cold, saying, "Go wrong."

If you're wrong, don't you want to come in? Muichirou didn't land, he walked into the room, and you just didn't want to be rude and refused Nezuko, not in your heart, you really want to sit with me! You told yourself. Sit down on the sick bed next to your bed, you look at the girl who's letting his brother turn a little, and then suddenly a little jealous...

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

Why should I be jealous when you haven't talked to this girl for five times? The devil boy moved, fell behind him to lean back on Nezuko's lap. Look at the two brothers in front of the other, the one who pampered, maybe other people looked at the fact just thought that the boy was sitting on Nezuko's lap is a normal person -

- so, are the wounds okay? You make a sound, you wanna mark your existence against the other two brothers.

Nezuko looked up at you and smiled: - It's okay, it's almost healing. I'm gonna go back to the job soon. So don't be so subjective, so don't let him sit on his ass for now. Eyes on that Tanjirou boy is rubbing his head, Muichirou says with a little jealous voice. But luckily, Nezuko wasn't even the kind of person who could recognize someone who's into his favorite, but even a little bit of a saying, I'd even notice. I still smiled in gentle shape, my eyes curved on the crescent moon, and I said, "It's really okay, the wounds are almost healing."

The fool can recognize, the words and the voices of Muichirou, obviously, there's something not like those words that care about. Nezuko glanced at you, the son with his mint blue eyes just sitting in his place, staring at Tanjirou with a little... malice? I'm laughing, a little tilted to you and I'm like, "What, are you upset about this? Muichirou is quiet enough so Nezuko knows that what you're saying is true. But you really don't know why you're upset, like you want to be the one that you're caressing, not Tanjirou, not anyone else, perhaps... should be you? Pop! On the thought, Muichirou immediately slapped me into the face. You still won't land, this time, put both hands on the temple side, trying to fill yourself in to get rid of those thoughts you think are stupid and perverted. Nezuko is resting M-A, Hiya, Hiya! A girl with black hair is tied to two sides, and she's going to call Tanjirou, and then her dark blue eyes immediately catch the image of the galaxy sitting across from you, she bows with her head in her face. Nezuko spoke, for his partner, he didn't even speak for Aoi to bow. The girl named Aoi looked up, and walked closer to Nezuko's brother, and she was holding Tanjirou's brother, and then she said, "Nezuko needs a little rest, so let Tanjirou take a little rest, so let Tanjirou take care of it." I replied, but I took Tanjirou and stood on the floor, smiled to my brother to go with Aoi.

Tanjirou didn't want me to be a good boy, and he was a good boy and he took Aoi's hand. By the time the shadows were both behind the door that had just closed, Muichirou stood up with the intention of leaving, but quickly stopped when my hand reached up, touched your cheeks, it was a little bump. Look, it's swollen. Feel the warmth from the palm of your hand and your tender attention, your face brightens, which makes the red, completely confused by the embarrassment that covers the pain. Nezuko didn't land, just rubbed on your cheeks, trying to keep Muichirou from hurting. You're shy, take your hands off me-

- you're gonna get some rest, I'm gonna go now. You curl your eyes, smile so fresh. You nod, but you walk out of the clinic and close the door. Muichirou was still red in leaving the Imperial Division, but you just noticed that the discomfort was completely gone, the only comfort left to remember the way Nezuko cared and tender to rub on where he was hurt. That day, the demon-slayer saw flowers blooming around the universe.