Power

Nezuko was after the battle with the Tortoise and the Five Box, so far she's awake. Muichirou said you don't have a baby, don't like me, don't play with me, so what's the point of visiting? Well, that's you fighting your own thoughts, but the sentence with actions are completely disobeyed. He spoke, his eyes were still on the girl in the hospital bed, but the other one was for the redhead boy next to the other.

The redheaded son, under his mouth with bamboo boots, he's a little bit hesitant to watch the person who doesn't know, and then he wants to sit and watch for your unawake sister. Tanjirou hears that, so quietly nod, and also went out quietly to try to feel the sun again high. It's just at the very early afternoon, the sun is not too tight, which is, by the way, that you can get used to. The wind blows out of the window of the room, carries in quietly with the energy that grabs some black hair that flies.

And I'm sure a man who's sleeping like he can't feel this cool breeze. Maybe watching a man who's still in a coma in bed will get Muichirou bored and just walk away. Maybe, that's it. It's cool. Riding up in the silent space, the sobbing voice of the girl who was lying in a hospital bed doesn't surprise you.

Good afternoon, Kamado. Smile, your eyes peel. That's good. I want to be quiet. I just woke up, it's more convenient to be quiet. If I warn you now, I'll probably be pissed off with the Zenissu screams. Muichirou hasn't landed, left a pleasant quiet space. Nezuko put his hand on his face, touched both sides of his cheek to test, and then did the same thing on his arms.

Notice that there are a lot of these wounds that have been carefully patched, and I decided to ask you, "How long am I here?" I gazed at him, sighed at your butter face.

Muichirou never noticed the life of life, there were times when I wondered how long he would survive with such indifference. But to think that if a brilliant column like him dies, I'm sure you and I will all die soon. Maybe I'm too weak, and you're too stupid? So, Muichirou's mouth suddenly occurs a strange phenomenon, it's frozen, making a semiconograph as if you were smiling.-

-So from now let's go together.-

- What? Nezuko was surprised, looking at the face of an idiot's smile is as much as the adolescent of Muichirou's handsome, hard to stop staring at him when he heard the speech. But I'm just smiling back and saying, "Maybe that's a good idea. Muichirou heard that, would you please raise your hand to me.-

- What, as partner Kamado?-

-You call me Nezuko. Call me Muichirou from now on. I nodded my head, and I'd lie down on the ceiling. Suddenly there was a little sleepy, and I don't know how long it's been here, but I'm sure I've been here for a while, just sleeping all the time, and now I'm sleepy. But whatever, I've got my partner watching over me, relax.