Part one- your quest shall begin

Before you begin swipe the picture up top to the right and play the YouTube video for music.
It was mythical times. You have heard many amazing things in your life as a human, but nothing as amazing as the dragon kingdom. So although you were a small human you decided that you would break into the kingdom. All the other humans from your small village told horror stories about the dragons, but you looked at them as interesting and beautiful despite what the villagers said. All the other humans were too afraid to go near the dragon kingdom. But you were different. You walked for a long wile until you reached the dragon kingdom at last. You saw that there was two large dragon guards at the front gate keeping watch. They were what looked like humans but had fangs,horns,and a tail."that's what dragons must look like in their human form." You thought to yourself. You carefully crawled past them and quietly made your way inside the large palace. You looked around and walked quietly. You explored the palace until you saw a bunch of dragon guards stomping your way.They didn't see you but you had to hide or else they would catch you. You turned a corner into a large ballroom and hid behind a really big plant so no one could possibly spot you. After all the guards passed by the ballroom you were going to come out from hiding until you started to hear two dragons arguing with each other coming into the ballroom. " you can forget it I'm not going to marry a random girl just like that, she wasn't even attractive." "Well  katsuki if you don't find a wife in less than a month I will remove your possession from dragon king." You peeked your head out from the plant and saw that it was the dragon king himself arguing with the dowager or his mother in other terms. The two of them walked out of the ballroom and seeing them exit you slowly emerged from your hiding place. You decided to explore the castle some more and you walked into different rooms. You eventually wondered into a room with gold and jewels. "Wow" you whispered walking closer. A big beautiful sparkling ring caught your attention you reached out to touch it until someone grabbed your arm.