Part nine- do I really have to answer that question scale

You set your chin resting on your hands enjoying the relaxing water. You hear small splashes behind you, but you didn't think that much of it considering that this was the palace hot springs and someone was gonna eventually come enjoy it as well. The splashes came closer to you, and now you were thinking that it was just a female dragon or something but when you opened your closed eyes and looked behind you. You saw Bakugo was in the spring with you, his eyes were closed and he was slouching showing his back to the edge of the hot spring with his head tilted back. Your eyes widened and you just stared at him panicking on the inside. Bakugo smirked and opened one of his eyes looking at you. "Tch who knew." He said sitting up. "What are you talking about?" You ask him blushing. "Who knew a little human could look so good wet." Bakugo moved over to you and moved the wet hair out of your face. Your heart was running a marathon and your breathing increased, when Bakugo stood
up revealing his abs that were glistening with water running down his body. You snapped out of it and asked Bakugo what he was doing here. He ran his fingers through his hair and flipped the wet hair out of his eyes. Then he looked you up and down admiring you. "Because I honestly wanted to talk to you little fang." He said. "About what?" You asked. Bakugo came closer to you with a flushed face, holding both of your hands. "Look whelp do you think of me as a friend or do you look at me as someone more?" He asked looking down. "What are you trying to say Bakugo?" You ask. Bakugo gets a pissed look on his face then yells at you blushing so much his face was fully red. "I'm trying to say I like you damn it." You feel butterflies going crazy in your stomach. "I like you too stupid" you replied staring at the water avoiding his gaze of surprise. "Then I think I know." He said calmly. "Know what?" You asked with your knees shaking. "Who my mate Is going to be." He said licking his lips. "W who" you stuttered. "Do I really have to answer that question scale?" Bakugo said pulling you by your waist into a kiss. Your whole body felt like it was sparked with electricity. You put his hands on your thighs still kissing giving him consent to touch you. Bakugo French kissed you until his tongue became sore. So he moved his hands grabbing you tightly kissing and licking your neck gently teasing you. You moved your shoulders tensing up and you moved your neck from side to side trying to ignore the tickling sensation he was giving you. Bakugo knew what he was doing and chuckled quietly. "What's the matter whelp can't handle a little teasing or is your neck this sensitive?" Bakugo stopped teasing you and kissed your collarbone, his lips soft yet destructive leaving a hickey behind. You felt chills run through your body your mind in a state of calm yet eccentric. Bakugo moved and whispered in your ear "hm do you know how dragons choose their mate scale? We take their shoulder and bite down we don't draw blood just leave a bite mark to show other dragons that now your all mine." He said biting down gently but firmly on your shoulder leaving his mark. You smirk and move your hand around his body felling his large shoulders and his abs slowly making your way down. Bakugo let out a small muffled moan. "Hey who said this was apart of the rules?" He said trying not to move while you did your exploring. You bite your  lip and grab his chin "who said it wasn't" you ask smiling. You move down to his abs and kiss and lick teasing him as he did to you before. Bakugo tilts his head back trying his absolute hardest not to show emotion. You run your fingernails down his sides and at that point bakugo had enough. Bakugo put his hands around your throat and grumbled. "Let's make this clear, your my little fang now so I'm taking charge." Bakugo said kissing you again. After you and bakugo were done, you both pulled away from each other. Bakugo sat on the edge of the hot spring with you in his lap. You look up at the stars breathing quickly embracing what just happened. Bakugo places a small kiss on your cheek and put his chin on your shoulder talking softly. "You know little fang I think your the first person I ever felt this way with." He said blushing. You turn and look at him in his eyes his beautiful blazing ruby red eyes. "What the hell are you looking at me like that for?" He asked embarrassed. You shake your head and yawn slouching on him a bit. After all you did do a days worth of training today. Bakugo smiles and says  while picking you up bridal style and wrapping you in a towel. "Tch well sleepy scale if your tired head back to your room and go to bed." You shake your head yes and wrapped yourself in a robe. You walked back to your room and changed into some comfortable clothes. You tried laying in your bed but it just wasn't the same without Bakugo. You got up out of bed and without thinking just walked into Bakugo's room. Bakugo was slipping on a shirt and didn't see you walk in his room. He turned around and saw you standing there and he jumped. "Scale what the hell you scared the shit out of me." He said angrily. You said slowly "sorry" and rubbed your eyes. Bakugo seen that you were tired and sighed, he picked you up and threw you onto his bed. "What the hell?" You ask him. "If your tired just go to sleep." He said cleaning his room a bit. You refused to close your eyes until Bakugo climbed into bed with you. He turned over his back facing you. You got annoyed and wanted to see his face. So you sat up in bed and crossed your arms. "What the hell are you doing whelp?" He asked halfway sitting up. "Cuddle me" you said. Bakugo sighed again telling you to lay down. You laid down on your back and bakugo laid his head on your stomach wrapping his strong arms around you. " here are you happy little fang? Now go to sleep." He said. You played with his hair and started to hum softly to him. "Hey you idiot you can't just play with my hair like that you'll make me tired." He said closing his eyes as falling asleep. You smile at his cute angry face as he mumbled in his sleep squeezing you tight "no she's my human I'll kill you if you touch her." You try your best to hold in your laughter. You close your eyes and fall asleep comfortably knowing that Bakugo was right there beside you.