Part two -who is this human?

Someone grabbed your arm tightly. You gasped and looked up to see an angry dragon guard. He had a deep growl and smoke was arising out of his nostrils. "Human you will pay for attempting to steal from the dragon kingdom." He grumbled. The guard grabbed your hands and put them behind your back. "Wait I'm sorry I wasn't going to steal." You say quickly. But the guard pushed you forward telling you " If you don't start walking I'll eat you right here!" So you walked, his grip on your hands were so tight you thought he was going to snap them in half. The guard led you down into a dark dungeon and put your hands in shackles hanging down from the ceiling. Your wrists throbbed in pain and your feet didn't touch the ground so you were hanging there scared out of your mind. You blamed yourself and told yourself that this was all your fault for getting caught and wandering into the dragon kingdom. Now you were probably going to die here. The guard looked at you sternly and asked "now human why were you going to steal from the dragon kingdom, answer truthfully and I won't kill you." You look at him in the eyes and tell him " I wasn't going to steal I was just going to touch the gem." The guard threw back his claw and hit you in the face giving you a nosebleed and a large scratch on your cheek. You felt blood running down the side of your face and it started to swell slowly. " I will ask one final time why were you going to steal human?" The guard asked grabbing your face. "I already told you I wasn't going to steal." You said shaking. The guard hit you so hard in the stomach blood splattered out of your mouth. You began coughing and gasping for air. "You have chosen your fate." The guard said and began to grow his wings on the verge of transforming into a full fledged dragon to eat you. But the guard didn't get the chance to do anything else because the dragon king grabbed him by his throat and threw him into the wall. Your eyes widened "t the dragon king just saved me." You thought to yourself. The dragon king yelled at the guard. "What the hell is going on here?" The guard picked himself up off the ground and replied " my king this human was trying to steal from the kingdom." The dragon king looked at you and asked the guard " human? How did a human get into the kingdom in the first place?" The guard scoffed and said " this human should be executed." The dragon king huffed and said " well we have no proof that this human took anything but nevertheless they shouldn't be in this palace in the first place it's prohibited." The king walked over to you and wiped the blood from your mouth. " what's you're name human?"He asked looking in your eyes. You blushed a bit as you realized how handsome the the king really was. You breathed heavily and replied staring into his ruby red eyes. "My name is y/n". The king looked up at your shackled wrists and used his fire breath to unshackle them. You fell to the ground and accidentally let out an "oomph" as you hit the floor still in pain from being beaten and still bleeding. "Well I'm katsuki bakugo" the dragon king said sticking out his hand for you to grab it.