Part five- dont you know anything little fang?

The sun's light crept its way into your room filling it with sunshine. You opened your eyes and remembered where you were. You yawned and stretched ,sprawling across the big bed. You heard a knock at your door. You answered it and saw it was Bakugo standing there. Bakugo leaned in close to your face and nuzzled you nose a few times. He tried not to show his blushing face as he pulled away from you. You looked at him in his eyes and and asked. "W what was t that for?" You were clearly flustered. Bakugo crossed his arms and scoffed "tch that's how dragons say hello, don't you know anything little fang?" You asked him why he was at your door to which he replied. "W well I just wanted to see if you wanted to walk around the palace with me, you clearly don't know your way around and I thought it would be annoying if you got lost so are you coming or not?" He asked. You smile and tell him you were coming. Bakugo tries not to smile and tells you to get dressed and meet him at the front gate of the palace. You find some clothes in the closet put them on, and go off to meet Bakugo. You walked to the front gate of the palace and you saw Bakugo chatting with a dragon guard. You came up behind him and nuzzled his nose telling him hello and held his hand. " sorry if I'm interrupting anything but Bakugo are you ready to go on that walk with me?" You asked him smiling. Bakugo was flustered as hell. The guard that was talking with him slapped him hard on his back and chuckled "oh so the big strong dragon king is going to take this little cutie human on a stroll around the palace you have fun with that Baku bro." He said moving to his next post. Bakugo turned to you and threw you over his shoulder. He took you to a secluded part of the outside castle and pinned you against the wall " what the hell was that whelp, you can't just hold my hand all of a sudden in public like that you c could make me b blush." He mumbled. You giggled and told him. "Sorry I didn't know I had that much of an effect on you." Bakugo let you finish your sentence then smirked a toothy grin " fine you'll regret making me blush like that little fang." He said grabbing you and throwing you on his back. Bakugo started running to the top of the palace. "Hey where are we going?" You quickly ask him. Bakugo says nothing and you both make it to the outdoor roof of the palace. Bakugo runs for the ledge of the castle. "Hey wait Bakugo, Bakugo,BAKUGO!" You scream grabbing his waist, as he jumps off the ledge of the castle and transforms into a dragon. You hang on tight to his back and look around you. You see beautiful lakes and forests. You feel the wind rush around you giving you a large boost of adrenaline. You yell to Bakugo to slow down his flying as he was going fast and straight up. "Ok fine." Says Bakugo turning himself back to normal mid flight. You scream and hug his wait as you both were falling back down to earth. "No, no turn back into a dragon idiot." You yell. Bakugo laughed and hugged you tightly turning himself back into a dragon. You sighed in relief and enjoyed the rest of the dragon ride. Bakugo landed on a small beach in the middle of nowhere. You stumble to the ground as he landed and you give him the death stare for almost letting you fall to your death. You hair was an extremely big mess and your eyes were watering from all of that wind in your face. Bakugo turned to look at you and roared into laughter. "Hey whelp try looking in the mirror, oh wait don't you might break it." He says grabbing his sides. You punch his shoulder and pushed him into the water. "It's not funny." You yell. Bakugo grabbed your ankle so you fell into the water and was soaked. He laughs and tries swimming away from you. You swim after him and lose him under the water. You feel something grab your waist and bakugo comes up behind you splashing you with water. You splash him back and swim up to him. Bakugo wraps his arms around your waist and you place your arms around his large muscular shoulders. You stare into his eyes and all of a sudden you feel a raindrop on your cheek. You look up and see dark clouds. You frantically run out of the water, you hated storms and wanted to go back to the castle.Bakugo caught up with you and asked you what was wrong. You told him you wanted to go back to the castle and he flew the both of you back just in time before the storm became really bad. The power was out in the castle and you hid under the blankets in your room. You were so scared and jumped at even the slightest thunder noises. Bakugo later knocked on your door and saw you hiding under the covers. He rolled his eyes and asked, "hey scaredy-cat can a big strong dragon like me protect you from this storm?" You nodded your head yes in response and bakugo climbs on top of the bed.you crawled out from under the covers and let him hold you in his arms. Bakugo felt you shaking and grabbed your chin lightly, making you look at him. "Look whelp I'm going to give you one of my necklaces so you'll know I'll always protect you." He said taking off one of his necklaces and putting it around your neck. The necklace was red and looked like a tooth similar to his earrings. You thank him and a crash of thunder booms loudly. You jump and hug his side tightly. Bakugo blushes and pulls you closer to him so your head is on his chest. He puts your hand with his and starts talking to you softly. Hey whelp would me telling you a stupid story shut you up?" He asked. You nodded and he began his story. In the land of ice and snow there was a princess and she was next in line to become queen , but before she could become queen she would have to marry a prince. But none of the snobby prices caught her eye so she went on a walk to think about it. Then she saw a man fishing and he was so handsome and charming that she wanted to marry him on the spot but she didn't like that he was handsome she could tell unlike all the other princes he had a pure soul and that's all that mattered to the princess so they got married and blah blah blah. How was that little fang?"Bakugo asked you, but you already fell asleep. Listening to the lullaby of his heart beating in his chest. Bakugo smiled seeing you asleep and lays his head on yours falling asleep with the heavy rain still coming down.