Part four- the flowers are on fire

You looked at what was inside and on the on the other side of the door was a very large room filled with male,female,young ,and old dragons. All of them were sitting in rows of seats there must have been at least a thousand eyes starting at you. You looked forward and saw Bakugo and Mitsuki standing on a pedestal. Mitsuki beckoned you over while smiling, you walked over to them and felt your heart beating fast like this was your wedding or something. You felt all the dragons eyes examining you as you walked. You reached Mitsuki and bakugo , you stood facing Bakugo. He was wearing a new coat and had a little amount of eyeliner on. Mitsuki was also dressed formally. You smiled and clutched the flowers in your hands tightly. Mitsuki started speaking loudly to all the dragons. "Let's begin this celebration with the forever flowers." She said. Bakugo then kneeled down on one knee and cupped your hands holding the flowers. Bakugo inhales deeply then let's out a blaze of fire from his mouth. Your eyes grew wider as the buds on the flowers started to bloom into a beautiful ,blazing flowers that burned the most beautiful colors you have ever seen. The flame didn't stop burning and you just watched ,enchanted at irregular phenomenon. Bakugo ,Mitsuki and all the other dragons bellows deep loud roars and they all stopped at the same time without a cue. It was frightening, but beautiful at the same time. "Now my fellow dragons this human has chosen to stay with us under certain circumstances ,she shall not be harmed ,and will hopefully become a bride for your dragon king." Mitsuki said loudly. "Now share your bond of friendship". Bakugo then leaned close to your face and nuzzled his nose with yours. All the dragons cheered widely. Bakugo then took your hand and led you to the ballroom with Mitsuki ,and all the other dragons joined. Music started playing and bakugo took you to dance. Bakugo halfway turned himself into a dragon just enough to grow his wings. His wings were big and glittering red ,like his eyes. He took your hand and since you don't have wings he held you close and danced with you somewhat flying in the air. " you look pretty good little fang." He said with a smirk. You smiled and complimented him as well. You danced and stayed with Bakugo until the early hours of the morning. That's when you started to feel tired, you told Bakugo you were ready to call it a night. Mitsuki told you she'd take you to your room that she had prepared for you. But before you left Bakugo placed his hands on your shoulders and put his forehead with yours. You were confused and asked. "What're you doing?" He replied gruffly. "This is how dragons say goodbye idiot" you stayed in that position with Bakugo and just closed your eyes enjoying the moment before Mitsuki led you away from the ballroom and to your own room. "I hope you don't mind y/n but your room is across from katsuki's. " I don't mind "you said walking into your room. You thanked Mitsuki for the room and put your forehead with hers telling her goodbye. You closed the door and looked around. You looked in the big closet in the corner and found what seemed to be night clothes. You put them on and and climbed into bed. You quickly fell asleep. After all you had a long day and your mind needed a break from thinking. You let the covers surround you in warmth and the pillows held your head softly as you drifted into your sleep ever so quietly.