Chapter 1 : The meeting new people thing

"Finally", I thought to myself as I payed the cab driver. I was finally in Mystic Falls, and Indian exchange student who has never lived in India before. 

I was really scared about what people are going to think when they see me. I mean from what i have been through, I dont look Indian and neither is my accent. What would people think.

I was standing outside a cute little wooden house, which was painted reddish and white-ish. As I carried my bags up to the front porch, I saw a figure sitting there in the most amazing posture ever. He looked like a normal 15/16 year old teenager but was properly muscled up.

As soon as he saw me he rushed over and helped me with my bags. "You must be Ana-na-na-dita" he  said facing huge difficulty to say my name. I chuckled and said "yes, Anandita". "I'm Tyler, your student counsellor" he introduced himself "the school has sent me to make sure you settle in your little apartment and that you reach school tomorrrow safely" "thank you" i replied.

Tyler was the best looking boy I had ever seen.  He was around 5'9, that is about just 2 inches taller than me. He had the dreamiest dark brown eyes I've ever come accrossed with and his muscles were amazing, just like a fully built 18 year old, but he was only 16. 

Tyler took me inside my little apartment and showed me around. The little sitting room had a red sofa set with blue cushions, there was a little kitchen across the hall which had the cutest little wooden cabinets i had ever seen.

My eyes were glowing, i was so excited to have my own place, and i was only 15! "Anything wrong?" Tyler asked "No, its just amazing" i replied with a huge smile on my face. "welcome to Mystic Falls" he smirked. 

I saw around the house a little bit more. There were two bedrooms, both with attached bathrooms. I took the one with red and cream walls and red furniture, since red is my favourite color. "Is there something to eat around here?" i asked Tyler barging out of my room. "Well the kitchen's right there" he gestured towards the kitchen, "yeah, one problem, i cant cook" i said in a pretty embarassed tone. "Dont worry" he comforted me "why dont you freshen up and i'll wait and take you to The Grill, its just around the block" "thank you so much" i replied