Chapter 11 : The Final Blow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anii's P.O.V'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldnt kill two random innocent people, i cant do that, just for me to live? thats not correct. "look Anii, we have to do what we gotta do" Tyler uttered. "yup and you're gonna do exactly what we tell you to do" Stefan added. "kayy" i said and ran upstairs. Tyler followed me and held me. He hugged and told me everything was going to be alright. But it wasnt. I knew it wasnt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on Caroline's room floor in Tyler's arms while everyone was planning on what to do tonight. It was the night of the sacrifice and we still didnt have a werewolf and a vampire whom i could kill. This was it, i was going to die. 

I couldnt really here what everyone was saying because i was almost going in a trance. I just heard "guspusguspus" noises from everywhere. I think i fell asleep in Tyler's arms. I woke up really late in the evening, just before the moon was about to come out. 

"Anii? you ready?" Tyler asked me, as Klaus was waiting for me outside. "yeah" i replied. I still had no idea about the plan, i just trusted Bonnie and my gang that much that i knew they wouold save Elena and me both! 

Klaus took me and Elena with him. He put Elena in the middle and a circle of fire surrounded her. I noticed two people who id never seen before in the same circle with Elena! Klaus went ahead to kill those two people. It was left with Elena.

Just as he bit Elena, i heard Bonnie's spell chanting from somewhere and i knew what the plan was. Bonnie had Klaus's witch to her side. And they were both chanting a spell which would take away Klaus's hybrid curse from him and leave him to be only a werewolf.! 

After about 2 minutes, i fell, i could see blurr but then it was darkkk....

"haaaaaa" i gasped open my eyes. I had this urge for blood, and Tyler knew so he brought me some blood to feed on. I realized i was a hybrid now. I looked around and everyone was smiling. Elena was alive, and i was alive.......

i went up to my room to change and there was a note there which said

"i'm sorry i lied, nothing would have happened to anyone of you and i didnt turn into only a werewolf. You're not my great great great grandaughter, you're my sister and i wanted you to turn into what i am. DOnt worry, you're not sired to me, just remember now that i'm gone, i'll never come back. I always loved you and your parents agreed for Mystic Falls because of me. I'm killing myself. Please dont turn into another version of me. Stay happy with Tyler 

love, Your brother Klaus"

Reading this tears ran down my cheeks and i showed it to BOnnie. I tried to convince her to bring Klaus back but she couldnt do it. 

Well this is how it finished. Tyler and i were happy, but i missed Klaus every second. And Damon comforted me and apologised to stefan and went on a bunny diet. Damon wasnt Damon anymore, he had lost his best friend and i had lost my brother. I knew there was a connection between Klaus and me. 

I'll always miss you Klaus ( wrote in my diary and closed my eyes)

my body was burnign, full of vervain  and wolfsbane, i killed my self.

i saw tyler saying goodbye to me and then blank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i know the last part sucked but i really didnt know what to write

i was really tired and i wanted to do just a small football thing! i donno when i'll do it.... please gimme your feedback thanxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~anandita xx