Chapter 6 : more truths and diary entries

In no time, Klaus and Damon knocked on my door. I had a feeling it was them so i opened up without hesitation. I invited both of them insdie and they narrated the whole story to me. it took me about an hour to get over what they had said, so they left and gave me some space to think. I pulled out my brown journal from under my bed in which i hadnt written in about 9875years or something. 

Dear Diary,

I am in Mystic Falls and i'm loving it. I met new friends and they are amazing, i even think i'm falling for Tyler the hybird boy. well thats what Klaus and Damon called him. 

Getting to Klaus and Damon.They told me something really horrifying and i was so scared. Damon and Klaus told me that Klaus is an original, which means its his family who created the vampire blood line but there was something more to it, Klaus was adopted and his real father was a werewolf, so when his adoptive father turned him into a vampire, klaus became both, in short words, a hybrid. 

Klaus hated his father and still does. A witch put a curse on Klaus so that his werewolf side wouldnt come out in public but Klaus didnt like that so he performed a ritual by killing one vampire, one werewolf and one doppleganger to get rid of the curse and thats how Klaus became a hybrid. He can turn anytime and doesnt have to face the pain of turning into a wolf every full moon night.

they told me that a doppleganger was a look alike of Katherine Pierce, who apparently turned Damon and Stefan and Elena was that Doppleganger. How is she still alive? Well they didnt use Elena for the sacrifice, they found someone else who looked exactly like Katherine and luckily was from the same blood line, she was really old because she was Katherine's daughter and she wasnt a vampire. Klaus's brother turned Katherine into a vampire because Klaus was going to kill her and Elijah, Klaus's brother had a thing for katherine. So this way Damon and Stefan became vampires because Katherine pretended to love both of them and turned them both. Damon turned Caroline by mistake and Klaus turned Tyler into a hybrid because tyler was already a werewolf~~~

Diary my life is so weired out now. Bonnie's family's bloodline is full of witches so she's a witch too and she helps with any complications in their life. Well Elena? Elena died somewhere in an accident and Damon's blood was still in her which idk how but it was so she turned.

the mystic falls council doesnt like vampires and werewolves so matt and jeremy protect these guys from being exposed. this is all so messed up! Klaus also added that the second part of the sacrifice was coming real soon, in about a months time and this time they dont have another doppleganger so it has to be Elena! 

But no, Elena is like my sister, i cannot let Klaus and Damon kill her! This is serious.

i have to tell my friends. but  im really angry at them because they never told me anything about all this. i was hurt but i still need to help Elena cuz i love her.

Diary i hope i get my solutions.....

with this i closed my diary, slid it back under the bed and tucked in my blanket. I thought of callin Tyler and Stefan and telling them everything but i was hurt and so mad at everyone. but i still want to help Elena. I closed my eyes and went to bed thinking tomorrow everything will be fine.