Chapter 2

Gojo's POV

It had been a long time since Nanami and I had spent time together as friends. As a busy businessman and sorcerer, he had a lot on his plate. The increasing number of curse spirits in the city and the business deals abroad made it difficult for me and my students to have a peaceful moment.
We were finally leaving the departmental cafe, which was located in a secluded area.
As we were about to get into the car, a figure suddenly appeared in front of us. The peaceful moment was interrupted by the unexpected arrival. The figure was a beautiful girl with long brown hair, wearing a school uniform. She seemed unconscious and looked to be around 17-19 years old.
Nanami and I were shocked. We sat down to get a closer look at her. Her curls covered her face, and her lips were a shiny pink.
"We should take her to the hospital," Nanami said, breaking the silence.
"What if she's a curse?" I asked, still suspicious. No matter how beautiful she looked, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. She had appeared out of nowhere, without any explanation.
"Then it's probably better to take her to Jujutsu High," Nanami suggested, which seemed like a good idea. I nodded and carefully picked her up and placed her in the car. Her body was cold and fragile.
I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I had always received attention from girls because of my eyes, but none of them had ever interested me. I flirted with them but never felt anything for them. What was this strange feeling I had whenever I looked at this girl's face?
I sat in the back seat, placing the girl's head on my lap. Nanami sat in the front seat and started driving.
While driving, Nanami suggested that I check her pulse, breathing, and for any bruises. I pulled out my index and middle fingers and placed them near her nose. I could sense faint breathing. I quickly took her hand to check her pulse, which wasn't reassuring at all. I noticed my pants getting wet and checked to see what it was. To my horror, it was blood.
"Nanami, drive faster! She's bleeding. I think she hit her head hard," I said. He nodded and sped up to 90 km/hr.
It took us about 10 minutes to reach Jujutsu High. I picked up the girl and ran to Shoko's chamber.
"Who did you pick up again?" she asked harshly.
"We found her near the out-of-town cafe. She seemed suspicious, so we couldn't take her to the general hospital. We want you to check if she's a curse or a human," Nanami explained.
Shoko seemed satisfied. "You both please wait outside. I need to do a full body check-up on her," she said, turning to the girl and slowly taking off her boots and clothes.
I was staring at the sight when I received a smack on the head. "Don't force me to take off your eyes," Nanami said, walking out the door.
"Yeah, yeah, I know, Mr. gentleman. You don't have to hit me that hard," I replied.

Time Skip

After about 3 hours, Shoko arrived with a report.
"She's fine now. She must have fallen from a great height. And the good news is she's not a curse, just a normal human like all of us, but..." she paused.
"But what?" I asked impatiently.
"Her eyes aren't normal. I've never sensed such immense power except from you, Satoru. Her eyes might contain something that could help us kill Sukuna without killing the vessel. You guys need to investigate this carefully," she said.
The air in the room felt tense. The possibility of killing Sukuna without destroying the vessel was something we had never heard before.
"Can we visit her?" Nanami asked.
Shoko nodded and checked her notes. "She should wake up in about 30 minutes," she replied.
Hearing that, we both headed into the room where the beautiful girl was lying on the bed, wearing the patient uniform.
Her long hair was spread out on the pillow. I took a chair and placed it beside her head to get a better view of her face. Nanami stood beside me, leaning against the wall.
We remained there in silence for about 20 minutes when I felt a slight movement beside me.
I turned my attention to the movement and saw the girl slowly starting to stir. Her little round eyes opened slowly.
What we saw shocked us. The fragile girl who had opened her eyes slowly had hidden a pair of majestic purple-pink round dazzling eyeballs beneath them.

_________________________________________

Written on: 1st June, 2021
Edited on : 2nd September, 2024