Chapter 16

Ellie's POV:

I walked through the silent corridor of my dorm, Sensei following right behind me. In the midst of the quiet, I suddenly felt a warm breath on my shoulder and a soft touch on my lips.
I turned around in shock, my face flushed from the touch. Sensei was giggling at my already red face.
"W-what are you d-doing all of a sudden?" I asked, completely embarrassed.
"Nothing important, just felt like seeing that cute blush on your face. You look extremely beautiful in it," he said, cupping my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss.
His lips were soft, warm, and juicy. Our lips tangled together, enhancing the taste of the kiss with each moment. It felt like the moment should never end. We slowly pulled away from each other, both of our cheeks flushed.
We were both too embarrassed to speak. He gave me a cute smack on my head to break the blush panic in my head. "Let's go. Your surprise is waiting for you."
I nodded in response.

-Time Skip-

We were standing right in front of my dorm room, but my door was already unlocked. I remembered locking it perfectly before leaving. Things started to get stressful again. Weird thoughts of thieves and robbers entering my room came up, but the fact that the dorms were built inside the security of Jujutsu High made it unlikely for any normal human to break into our rooms. Unless it wasn't a human, maybe a curse? Or was it a trap that would get me into trouble if I tried to open the door?
"Let's go in and check ourselves," Sensei said, breaking my thoughts as if he could hear what I was thinking.
"Y-yeah, r-right. Okay," I said slowly, putting my hand forward to the doorknob and pushing it to open.
The door was about to open wide, revealing my room, when suddenly...
"HEYYYYYY THEREEEEEEEE!!!!" Nobara and Yuji jumped at me, spreading their arms wide and pulling me into a hug. Behind them, I saw a calm, relaxed figure sitting quietly, facing me.
It was a relief to see Megumi Fushiguro. I had been worried about him since I learned about his injuries. Everyone told me he had recovered, but the thought that we got into an accident because he accompanied me on our little trip made me feel like I was the reason for his injuries.
"Are you alright, Megumi Kun?" I asked, seeking reassurance.
He let out a small smile and nodded. "More than anyone in this room."
I smiled and moved closer to him, touching his forehead, which was carefully wrapped with a bandage.
"This must have hurt a lot."

Megumi's POV:

As Ellie touched my forehead, her face was just a few inches away from mine. My heart pounded in my chest, while at the same time, I felt a strong, threatening glare from the other two men in the room.
Hold on a minute. Did those two develop feelings for her too?
I gently removed her hands, assuring her that I was completely fine.
"Wa-we are here," Nobara spoke up, breaking the tension in the room.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Ellie replied, clearly confused.
Nobara gave her a toothy grin and pulled me and Yuji towards the kitchen. I had no other option but to let her drag me.

Gojo's POV:

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT!
I didn't blame Ellie for that. I knew she had been too worried about Megumi's health these days.
But seriously! That was too close. I could feel nothing but jealousy, which I was trying to hide.
"What are they going to do, Sensei? And why are they here?" Ellie asked me, looking cute and curious.
"You'll find out soon. Until then, it's a secret. Now go hurry up and change into something comfortable," I said, patting her head.
She let out a small sigh of disappointment and nodded. I couldn't help her with this matter. Surprises were meant to be secret, and if I told her, there would be no point in all these preparations.
She took some cleansing accessories and walked towards the washroom.

-Time Skip-

"Hey there, boys and girls. Are you ready?" I asked them.
"Yes, sir!" they replied all at once, startling me for a moment.
"This mustn't fail. No matter what," I said in my most serious tone.

Ellie's POV:

I had finished my shower, but the whole time I was in there, I couldn't think of anything other than what the four of them were doing.
I wrapped the towel around my body and was about to walk out of the washroom when I saw my room was completely dark. A human figure, the same height as me, was standing in front of me.
"Don't go further. First, wear this," a voice said, which I recognized immediately.
"Nobara? What is this?" I asked.
"No questions, Miss. Just do as I say," she replied, making the situation more serious.
The outfit she gave me wasn't anything special. It was a normal short and an oversized top with a bunny headband.
"What is this?" I asked, pointing to the headband.
"That's the most important item of your outfit. Wear it without further questions," I had no choice but to wear it.
"Now follow me," she said, turning around.
The room was still covered in darkness, but I could smell something really nice.
It wasn't long before Nobara suddenly turned around and jumped on me, covering my eyes.
"Wha-... what are you doing!?"
"No questions..."
I heard movements around me: running, jumping, whispering.
Then she slowly uncovered my eyes, removing her hands. It took me a second to adjust my pupils to the sudden light.
"TADA!!" they all screamed at once, pointing towards the delicious aroma of takoyaki.
My eyes widened.
"When did you all plan this? And why?" I asked.
"It was all Sensei's plan. We all could barely spend any time together since you joined our group. So we planned a takoyaki welcome party for you," Yuji explained.
"But who cooked these? They smell delicious, and their shapes are perfect," I asked, wiping water from my face.
"Of course, who other than your awesome Sensei!" Sensei said, beaming.
"Are you sure about that, Sensei?" Nobara said, taking out some deadly nails and her biggest hammer, pointing them at Sensei along with Yuji and Megumi, who were picking up pans and aiming at him.
"Ohh... Ehh! No... I mean, of course, Nobara helped me a lot. Along with Megumi and Yuji," he said, stuttering.
I couldn't help but giggle at their actions.
"Why don't you try and judge our hard work," Yuji suggested, picking up a takoyaki for me on a plate.
I nodded and took the plate from him. As I picked up the stick and placed it towards my mouth, everything seemed to happen in slow motion, and the other four humans' hearts seemed to be pounding out of their chests.
I placed the takoyaki in my mouth, savoring the juicy taste and swallowing smoothly.
"I've never tasted something so delicious," I said.
They all jumped at me in a huge hug.
"I'm so relieved," they said in unison.
"Hai hai. I get it. Now let's eat these. One wasn't enough to satisfy me."
___________________________________________