Chapter 18

~𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

"Aww... Such a cute look I have ever seen on a face... And the purple eyes adds flavour to that look" Sukuna said smirking after he succesfully took over Yuji's body..
Yuji had encountered with a troublesome cursed spirit for which he had to take Sukuna's help letting him take over his body for a while but he failed to prevent the consequences of letting Sukuna control him.
Meanwhile Sukuna was looking for exactly this opportunity where he could take over his body and get a look at Ellie with his own eyes..

𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 (𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓) 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

It was completely different person standing infront of me, he had a devilish lustful smirk all over his face...
"What do you mean?" I asked trying to cover up my fear as much as I can..
"Ahh... How much long I have waited to see you with my very own eyes" he replied completely ignoring my question..
The next moment he brought his hands near my face rolling it down over my cheeks then placing his hands behind my head...
And then suddenly pulled my into a kiss...

My eyes widened with a terrible shock, I pushed him back which made him hit the wall behind him, but his lustful smirk didn't fade away..
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" I screamed at the top of my voice...

"That's just a beginning my dear" he said moving closer to me "I want to examine every part, every inch of my soon to be queen"

-"Soon to be queen... Huh?"

"Unfortunately you dared to steal my heart, and with the kiss we are already engaged to each other".

-" I didn't ask for you to kiss me out!"

"Do you think I'll take your permission for that?"

He was now just few inches away from my face, the smirk in his face had widened..
He was planning on something really ferocious and that includes me, but his confusing replies is not helping a bit to get a hint..
I fell on my knees as he kept moving more forward, "you are getting too clos-" I couldn't complete my sentence, because I was already left fainted with a hit on my head.

𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

She talks too much and it was absolutely not necessary to answer any of her questions, I gave a little hit to her upper neck area making her faint for the following moments, placing my hand beneath her head preventing it to hit the ground directly,

I need to check on something I was in search of long enough, the power which I feared the most was strongly emitting from her body... When I kissed her it felt that my soul was pulled and twisted to be crushed..
Her eyes emitted the light that I feared for centuries, from which I have been hiding enough... I need to destroy it before it develops completely.
If she is the real bearer of that power then she must have that mark on her chest and backbone skin...
And getting it in touch with me must make it glow.

I put her head on the ground slowly and proceeded my hands to unbutton her collar buttons, but it didn't took long for that bastard Yuji to pull me inside, forcing me to swap back again..
I felt a strong pain inside my head, he was jerking off the path through which
our soul swap through.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I growled in pain "just stop doing that you fucking basterd"...
The pain was still there but bearable, I proceeded on unbuttoning her court top, these jujutsu techs uniforms are annoying as hell, it takes crazy hell time to undress...
I put off the final button sliding off the court from her shoulder..
The next was her inner shirt she wore, that took more worser time than previous one, I groaned each step I took to undress her..

"Ahh now the final part... She got a quiet admirable body there, this so much toxic to look at" I mumbled to myself staring at the topless body of Ellie only covered with bra and her skirt.
The only thing I need to remove now is that chest covering and then I can finally see her mark.
I moved my hand forward towards the hook of her bra but suddenly...
I felt a strong pain in my face throwing me far away from the girl.
"That's something you have done which you shouldn't have to any girl especially when it's Gojo Satoru woman" I male spoke up who kicked me real hard in my face...
He was too fast and sudden to dodge off that hit..

𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

I was waiting for Yuji and Ellie in my car out there when I suddenly heard a faint scream of Ellie yelling, that was kind of doubtful to me which made me more alert... I tried to assume that I must have mistaken the voice as it's her first mission but my fear became more clear when I heard a loud groan of Yuji but in different tone...
That was a painful one but not particularly of Yuji's normal form and that didn't took me long reach the site of accident.
When I reached there, the place was filled will pitch black aura and Sukuna continuing with his lustful act on Ellie..
"Your woman? Ahh that's how it is, the coolest flirty Sorcerer got a woman now? Huh.... So which number is this purple girl ranking in your list of women's u slept with" Sukuna stood up in his legs rubbing of the little blood he got from the sudden kick he received from me.
"Do you think I m bound to answer you that?" I said tearing up my blind fold putting my blue crystals into view.
"I won't even expect you to answer, it's not possible for you to make a count on that many women" he kept on with his rubbish, and I m least bothered to explain my love towards Ellie to such a f*ckass..
"You asked for it... Sukuna" I said preparing my anger taking over me..

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒑𝒖𝒕: 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆

Circling the area with blue orbit of dazzling light aiming at Sukuna standing infront of me with a confident smirk indicating 'that mere technique can do nothing to me' but......
_________________________________________

*Hey guys.... Idk maybe this chapter was quiet short but as I said I m going through a very busy days and I m really bad at battle scenarios so I try to avoid it most of the time...
I hope you like it, please bear with my poor explanation in these parts.. comment your liking or reactions and suggestions..
And vote for mah chapter pweease
( ・ั﹏・ั)
Love lots(•ө•)♡*