Chapter 26 🍋

*Smut alert ⚠️. 18+ content, kiddos skip the chapter*

𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

The night came sooner than expected.. the family had their special dinner of Udon, onigiri and Yakitori...
Well no wonder what else is going to be special Today..
Gojo continued with the tale he left last night and today to their surprise Yuna slept faster than they expected..

𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗~

"Well I guess Yuna can't wait to get a little sibling soon" I whispered to Ellie's ears who was infront of the kitchen sink after shutting the door of our baby girls room..
But before I headed out of her room, each night I admire Yuna... How beautiful she is.. Exactly like her mother... She got the very specific details from her mom that makes her exceptionally pretty..

"Shut up Satoru and come help me with the dishes" Ellie giggled a bit while continuing with her chores...
I moved closer to her wrapping my arms around her waist "like this?"
I can see her face heating up with blush
"Satoru, just wipe the dishes there" she softly mumbled and pushed me away, I chuckled at her cute actions she did out of blush... I praised myself because everytime I try to get bold with her, I get to see something worth watching every single time.

--𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬--

Time skipped faster than I expected, Ellie was already laying in the bed checking on the news updates in her cellphone.. I walked inside the room and locked up the door behind..
She gave me a slight stare from the corner of her eyes and continued her gaze to her device..
Well no matter how hard she tries, I m well aware that she is wet and getting all excited inside.

I slowly climbed up the bed crawling over to her in a Position where she was under me and both of my arms and legs jailed her within in...
She kept aside her device and stared
Deep at my crystal blue eyes, she was getting light pinkies on her cheeks but tried all acting up bold and in that way she looked way hotter than other days...
"Shall I get my desert now?" I smirked up and asked her..

"It's all yours, and I m craving for sweets too" she smirked back giving me same vibes..
Without any further conversation I pressed my lips on hers, asking permission for my tongue to enter her mouth..
While still continuing with sucking each other's delis within our mouths she opened up her lips a bit to which my tongue to no time to explore the place again even though it visited bazillion times by now.
Our tongue entangled with each other leaving up a string connecting our mouth each time we panted to take a breath.

My lonely hands didn't took long to slide into her oversized top under which she was completely naked, my finger run straight into the nipples of her bounces..
"You seem to be prepared for this huh?" I teased her up to which she wavered her eyes from me and looked away..
I continued pulling up the hard nipples and putting some hickeys on her neck..
I could hear her soft moans and heavy breathing falling on my shoulders, her hands motioned up from my back and stopping at my long white hairs and grabbing it hard..

"Damn you Satoru.." she mumbled..
Calling out my name gave me the permission to continue the progress of making her more wet..
I pulled up her top exposing her huge and perfect boobs, I sat up over her and rubbed her titties while she tried to overcome the pleasure and moved her hands forward to strip me off...
Her vision got exposed to my still hot and sexy abs to which I could see a slight drool in the corner of her lips...

"Wanna taste it up?" I smirked and teased while continuing massaging the breasts..
Damn my hands are touching heaven.. I thought to myself when she soon pulled me to a rough kiss and loitering downward to my glistering coller bones..
She was basically eating me up whole when I let myself out of her grasp and locked up her wrists up with my hands..