Chapter 6

Gojo's POV:

I was stunned. My whole body froze for a moment at her appearance. Was this for real?
"Let's go, sensei. I'm ready," Ellie's voice brought me back to my senses.
"Y-yeah, let's go," I stuttered.
Time Skip
During the ride to the shopping complex, all I could do was look at the woman beside me.
We entered the main entrance of the mall and walked over to the women's section. Nobara selected some elegant outfits for Ellie, which made me gasp every time she tried them on.
"Hey, buy some more. I don't plan for you to go back to your world early," I whispered in her ears slowly while Nobara was busy choosing some for herself.
I saw Ellie blush slightly at my words. She nodded in agreement.
The boys bought some hoodies and shirts for themselves and returned within 15 minutes, standing beside me waiting for the girls.
Man, I swear I never waited for someone so long.
"Sensei, are they ever going to return?" Megumi said, completely annoyed by the wait.
Finally, after an hour of painful waiting, both girls arrived, their hearts full of laughter and gossip. I had never seen Ellie laughing so openly. I guess she was getting comfortable around us.
"Here, Sensei. I did as you told and didn't hold back for a single second to buy anything," Ellie said, showing me her hand filled with 10 bags of dresses. She giggled softly.
I couldn't do anything more than sweat, dropping myself as the other two boys giggled at my condition.
"Huh! I guess fate cannot be escaped," I sighed, checking my bank account balance.
Time Skip to the Next Morning
I stood in front of Ellie's dorm, about to call her for the early morning training we were going to start today.
Just as I was about to knock on the door, something played on my mind. Instead of knocking, I planned to peek inside to see what my new student was doing.
Getting my hand close to the knob and putting force on it was the best decision I ever made.
What I saw inside was the feminine figure sleeping soundly in her cute, adorable shorts and a crop top.
Umm, that probably showed her soft (your skin color) skin of her tummy, which made me want to give it a butterfly kiss, but I restrained myself hard.
Next, what caught my attention were her lips. Damn, I had never seen something so soft, juicy, and pink. It seemed like they were pulling me towards them, begging me to put a passionate kiss on top of them. And to my surprise, my body had already bent forward, leaving a gap of just a few inches.
Looking at her closed eyes and those glossy lips, I couldn't hold back myself anymore. My lips pulled me forward to touch hers. In a second, her eyes were wide open, looking at my blindfold. Her purple eyes seemed to be piercing through my blindfold, staring at my blue eyes.
The moment was different. I felt like being pulled into something empty, not like my infinity void. It was something familiar yet unknown, something too powerful. She brought it in for defense, though the power didn't last long until she realized what we were actually doing.
I immediately pulled back my lips and looked away, feeling hugely embarrassed. I could sense her cheeks were also reddened with blush.
"Uh- I, I mean... t-that w-was... uhh-"
"I-it's o-okay. I understand," she cut me off from the unknown excuse I was about to give for the situation.
"I came here to take you for your first day of training. It's going to be separate from others because you have some specifications we need to keep in mind during your training," I said, regaining my composure. That was too hard for me, but losing my form on the first day was way too embarrassing.
Ellie nodded in agreement, a tint of blush on her face. That looked so cute.
"I'll be waiting outside. Get changed as soon as possible," I said and walked out of the room.

Ellie's POV:

I saw sensei leaving the room, and I stood there staring at his tall figure, still trying to recover myself from the situation. I had already sensed sensei coming into my room, but I somehow waited for him to call my name out. Then I felt heavy, warm breathing right above my face, and then suddenly my lips felt a warm sensation. I was dumbstruck. In that sudden moment, I couldn't focus on my senses but relied on my instincts. I felt something in my eyes, something that could pull anything inside it.
Soon, I shrugged it off and realized that my lips were still in contact with Gojo Satoru.
These weird thoughts were playing on my mind, and all I did was smile like a fool while changing into my school uniform that sensei brought for me. In about 15 minutes, I was completely prepared to walk out of my room and show a bright and fresh face to the man waiting for me on the other side of the door.
I walked out of the room, calling out, "Let's go, sensei. I'm ready."

Gojo's POV:

My heart skipped a beat after seeing Ellie in that uniform in a better and fresher way than the other day.
I tried to knock off the thoughts and move forward to her. "Welcome to Jujutsu High and also to my squad, Ellie," I whispered in her ears, bringing my face near to her.
Why the hell was I doing all these things? Was I in love? Uhhh no, that can't be.
Shrugging off my thoughts, I continued with my words. "Today, I'm going to teach you one of the most basic but most important things we all do in order to activate and control our cursed power," I said while walking with her down the hallway.
I looked towards her face, which seemed to be listening to my words too carefully with keen interest.
"I'm going to take you to the Hollow Forest today. Though I won't prefer giving any description about the forest, there you need to control your emotions and all the negative thoughts that are going to run into your mind. The Hollow Forest is a place where the aura forces us to recall our worst memories. I'll give you a cursed toy that will pinch you enough hard whenever your negative emotions will be overtaking you. Understood?"
"Yes, sensei," she replied. I placed one bunny toy, which was one of the cursed dolls of Yaga.
"It's so cute!" Ellie jumped, looking at the buddy and hugging it tight. I felt pity for her because the thought of the bunny being cute wouldn't last long.
We reached the parking lot where Ijichi was waiting for us in my private car.
"Get inside, and to remind you, though I would be standing with you, there won't be a single help you will be getting from me," I said before entering the car.

_________________________________________

Written on: 17th June 2021
Edited on: 1st September 2024