I Think Im In Love

-time skip-

One week later, I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I got up and got changed and I did my hair. I went down stairs to see my dad with someone... I went down to see. "Luis?!" I ran down and hugged him. He is like my uncle. "Hello Kaitlin." He said while hugging me back.

After, I grabbed a bit of bacon and I started walking out of the house. When I was walking I saw Logan 'Omg.... I think I'm in love!' I thought to myself.

After school, I ran home and I got my dads old hockey gear on and I went to the ice Palace.

I was walking to the ice Palace until I saw a lady with blackish brown hair talking to Bombay. So I went closer to hear what they are saying. "Excuse me are you Gordon Bombay?" She said. "Yes why?" Gordon said. "Well I was wondering if I can use this place for practice.?" She asked. "Uhm sorry I dont like kids or hockey." He said. After a while of begging she finally can come here for practice. I just ignored it so I went on the ice.

Couple minutes later I had to go. So i went home and I saw pasta on the table. "I'm home!" I yelled. I walked to the kitchen to get water then I sat down. I started eating until I saw a letter that said 'Hey Kaitlin me and Luis gone out so we will come back later love from your dad. Xx'. I went upstairs and got changed and blasted out music from Olivia Rodrigo.

After a while, I turned off the music and I went to sleep.

I woke to my alarm, so I got changed and I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Oh hello Luis and Dad." I said. "Hello Kaitlin." Luis said. "Hi honey." My dad said. I ate my breakfast and then I went upstairs to brush my teeth and to brush my hair. I put my hair in a low ponytail.

I left for school and it was a friday so that is amazing.

After school, I went home and got in my dads old hockey gear again and I went to the ice Palace to play on the ice. I got to the ice Palace and I went on the ice. I grabbed my hockey stick and my puck and I started to play "Kaitlin Conway infront she has the puck. She is so close to score! The crowd is going wild. Oh she is so close. She shoots and...... SHE SCORES!! Kaitlin Conway wins!" I chuckled. "Wow that was amazing!" The lady with blackish brown hair said. "Thank you." I said. "Hey do you want to join 'The Dont Bothers'?" She asked. "Uhmm sure... when is our first practice?" I asked. "Tomorrow at 8:30." She said. "Okay I'll be there." I said. "Great! Oh I'm Alex by the way." She said. "I'm Kaitlin Conway." I replied. "Okay well it was nice to meet you see you tomorrow!" She said while slowly walking off the ice. I carried on playing for a couple more minutes until I had to go home. I have this strict rule because of what happened to my mum now my dad is very protective over me.

After a couple more minutes I went home.

I got home and sat down waiting for my dinner to be ready. I looked over at my dad and I saw him cooking so I decided to help him. "Hey dad what's for dinner?" I asked. "Stew." He replied. "Alright, can I help?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I helped him cook dinner and it was fun. When dinner was ready we sat down and started to eat. "Hey dad guess what." I said. "What?" He replied. "I joined a hockey team." I said. "Oh what are they called?" He asked. "Uhmm 'The Dont Bothers' and my first practice is tomorrow." I said. "Well that's exciting!" He said.

I finished eating so I went upstairs to bed. I got in p.js and I jumped on my bed. I layed down and I watched some tik toks before I went to sleep.

5 minutes later I put my phone away and I went to sleep.

Word bank: 750

A/n: Sorry that it is short I did have a longer one but I accidentally deleted it so I quickly wrote a new one!