Grounded...

I woke up to my dad yelling my name. "Kaitlin wake up you have hockey practice in half an hour." I got out of bed an got changed into my hockey gear. I brushed my teeth; put my hair in two braids and got my ice skates and put them in my bag.

I went down stairs; got a piece of toast and walked out. While I was walking I started to think. 'Now that I'm grounded I dont have a phone. I dont know what time it is. I'm probably already like 5 minutes late.'

I got to practice to see that everyone was waiting for me. "Where were you? We've been waiting forever!" Evan asked walking up to me. "I'm sorry alright just calm down." I said back at him. Everyone looked at me for some reason. "Hello... you guys okay?" I asked. They looked away and said. "Yeah yeah we are fine." "Right can we just do practice now." I said while walking do to the ice and putting my ice skates on.

I got on the ice and started so skate around. I did some cool looking tricks and I helped Logan to skate. We were learning how to play with a puck, all the stuff we need to learn how to win a game. We finished early so Logan decided to make pancakes. While Logan was making pancakes everyone kept on asking me why I was late. "Guys please why does it matter that I was late?" I asked. "Well I must say you are never that late like you was. You were like 20 minutes late we was texting you none stop!" Evan had a go at me. "Look I am grounded and what is wrong with you?" I said back. "How are you grounded?" Logan asked calmly. "Well because first we kissed on the date and I shouted at him..." I said. Evan chuckled so I gave him a death stare. "Why did you yell at him?" Evan asked. "Because he brung his friends to spy on mine and Logans date. Oh yeah so did you guys why?" I asked trying to calm down. "I must say it was Mayas and Lauren idea." Evan said. I turned to them. "Why?" I said while getting more angry. (I know this might be cringe but Kaitlin sometimes cant control her anger) "I dont know I wanted to see what you guys were doing?" Maya said. I could tell she was lying. My eyes were watering alot. I looked at everyone and wiped my eyes. "You really think I should believe you!?" I yelled what made Alex and Gordon hear. They walk out off Gordon office and they listen to our conversation. "Kaitlin..." maya said. I looked around to see everyone and I mean everyone was staring at me. I looked at Evan and I saw he was trying not to laugh. "Evan what have I ever done to you?!" I asked. "Oh alot of things number one you ruined the dont Bothers. Second you try and get all the attention just because your dad is famous. Thirdly just because your mum died doesn't make you special and you try to get all the attention do you want me to go on?!" He yelled while getting closer to me. I looked around once again to see Alex and Gordon with there eyes filled with tears.

My eyes were filling up with tears alot. And I mean alot. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I ran home crying. (Sorry that Evan is mean I wanted to add something sad but I think I went abit too over🥺)

Everyone else pov:

"EVAN!" Alex yelled at him. "Mum i- I didn't mean it!" Evan replied. "When we get home we will talk about this!" Alex said in a angry voice. Everyone stared at Evan.

Kaitlin pov:

As I was running home I was balling my eyes out. I didn't even stop running.

When I got home I slammed the front door and chucked all my stuff on the floor. "Hey dont slam the door!" My dad yelled. I didn't care so I just ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. I grabbed my memory box and looked at all my photos with my mum. "I do miss you mum." I said to my self while crying. I heard footsteps coming to my room. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Dad go away I'm not in the mood to talk." I said in a crooky voice. I heard the door open. "Dad I said go away-" I looked up to see...

A/n: sorry for not post I have school still and yeah and I didn't know what to write so I did the first thing that came to my mind! I'm writing the next one now dont worry!